Okay. I've played it and I've got some issues with it. Both in mission and in FRED. Don't take any offense but the mission needs a lot of work.
1) The loadout is strange. Why are there vasudan ships allowed? In addition there are D variants of several weapons enabled. The D variants are for use in multiplayer so they shouldn't appear in the single player game. Remove them in the team loadout editor.
2) The missions title doesn't appear in the techroom. Go to the mission specs editor and change it. Excuse me? may only be the working title but it makes things easier to identify.
3) The angles in the briefing editor change too often for my liking. It's a sign of a professional mission to have the gridlines straight. It would certainly help if you did that here.
4) The wing names are rather odd in the briefing for the shivan fighters. Enemy fighters are always named after constallations of the zodiac (Cancer, Gemini etc).
5) You're not using the escort list. The Ravana, Arcadia and the Deimos should all appear here. Select them in the ships editor choose misc and then tick the escort ship box.
6) There should definately also be an exchange of fire between the Deimos and Ravana so that we can see that it's taking far too much damage (use the new Special-hitpoints feature for this. Reducing the ravana's hitpoints so that it takes more damage than would be expected will help a lot).
7) The Ravana definately shouldn't be able to destroy the Arcadia in one volley. In fact it should be noticable that the ravana is taking far longer to take down the Arcadia than would be expected. You'll need to change the ravana's weapons to achieve this goal. Changing the BReds into something smaller should do it. I'll leave it up to you to experiment to see what works. In addition make sure the station is damaged and under fire when the player arrives.
8) The Destroy all fighters objective only checks for the destruction of gold wave. This means that it's quite possible to complete the objective and still have fighters flying around.
9) You need another objective in addition to this which the player can't complete (something telling the player to protect the arcadia). The loss of the Arcadia is a huge blow to the GTVA and the music that plays at the moment is the happy "we've killed all the enemies" victory music. A failed primary objective would prevent that.
10) There is no delay between the wings of fighters sent in. This means that the next wave appears the instant that the last one has been destroyed (as if they were sitting around in subspace waiting for that to happen). Add a delay in the wings editor.
11) There's no good reason for the enemy to keep sending in valuable shivan fighters after the ravana has left (They don't have an infinite supply you know
) Set the arrival condition to check that the ravana is still around but using not>departed or destroyed > ravana
12) Okay this is partly my bad but SD Ravana 4 is not a name that strikes terror into enemy hearts. If you've got the name of a an evil spirit or god that we've not seen in FS1 or 2 feel free to pipe up.
13) Last but not least - No AWOL debriefing. I think I've had to mention this one to almost every person in the FA
Basically you need to have a debriefing appear if the player decides to jump out when the mission isn't complete yet.
Anyway get that little lot fixed and then I'll give it another try
EDIT : I missed one. Please give the events better names. You've got 4 events simply called Event name. Giving proper names to event actually makes things easier for you if you come back to a mission a couple of months later (and believe me you'll do that often once you're FREDding for a campaign). It also makes it easier for other FREDders to look at and understand your missions.