Author Topic: What Boredom Does To Me  (Read 7180 times)

What Boredom Does To Me
Well, it probably won't be as funny to you, but I made something that you may find funny. I was bored, and well, I need some free hosting space to put the pictures up I made in MS Paint (which sux for what I did). I hope u find them funny, so expect to see them soon.:nod:

Offline Falcon

Points to ------------> Image Shack

Thanks. I'll upload them soon.

argh. not working. stupid shack of the images. *smacks the shack* I'll find a place. *returns to searching*

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art

most excellent, thanx

[EDIT] and btw, i know u've gotten welcomed, but from me: Welcome to HLP.
*people begin plasma core insertion*
Stop it, gunnery control! The guy's been shot enough!:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2005, 08:00:02 pm by 1943 »

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Thx!

Can't wait to see ur paint pic!

*Guns turn on me*
*Run away with afterburners laughing* :lol:

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
weeeeeeh!

So where are these images... o_O

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Oh look, my life just passed by.

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Now don't laugh. OK, you can :lol: , you can :blah: , you can :wtf:  or whatever you please. But if HLP was an actual place on Earth, this is the way I would imagine it would like. You have the right to take these and make better versions of them, as long as you give credit to me for the original idea.

[EDIT] Gotta resize the pics. Wait some more.  Don't shoot me. Yet.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 08:17:17 pm by 1943 »

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Interesting work! Can you explain you work more in details? Like where would you put the computers etc...

All done in paint? Neat!

It's all a brilliant masterpiece! Maybe I shouldn't have put it in the wash. It shrunk. But, I guess u guys will have to bear with me!

Yes. Now, time to point out the rooms. See that little square in the lower right corner *everybody squints eyes*. Yes, that is the elevator. The only one in the place. Just above that, we have the SCP lab! The room to the left of that elevator (all the rooms and places have little "marks" on them, these WERE numbers, so if it has no mark, it's not a room). Anyways, that's the FS Archives. Where everything is kept. All the old things. The HUGE room next to the Archives, that's the prop basement. Yes, we keep things down there. Some say that Carl stores some of his un-eaten lunches down there. Nobody knows. Please proceed to the top left corner. That room up there, that's our prison complex, where we throw FS-hating infidels into cramped and uncomfortable jail cells. The room just below it, those are our courtrooms. Now, returning to the top left corner, look to the right. Follow the top line. That skinny space up there, that's the hallway leading to the vents. So you can find Carl. And risk your life. Now turn your attention to the center *everybody still squinting eyes*. That large room in the center, that's the Admin Control Bunker. So if the place gets bombared, we all die. The Admins don't. But the FS-hating infidels don't either. Oh well, give them to Carl. That small room right next to the bunker's upper left corner, that's the reactor room. A huge fusion reactor is down there. That's what powers this place.

[EDIT] I really should've done this according to the HLP Movie. Taken the rooms and thrown them together. On different floors. What a loser I am. *hits head* Oh well! I guess it's up to whoever is very unfortunate and redoes these. lol
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 08:34:21 pm by 1943 »

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Very nice layout! Btw... can you add a closet near the Carl's hallway filled with shotguns or flamethrowes or burgers?

Thanks, i've got four more which I'll put up tomorrow, cuz I've gotta study for my mid-terms. But, Pyro, if you wish, you can edit them. Just give me credit. Or I'll be very evil. You know, this base is pretty cool. Maybe I could... take over the world. But why rule the world when I can rule.... the FS Community:drevil: ?

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
I did a bigger pic of the basement with the rooms marked. Your name is on it!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2005, 09:01:29 pm by 2395 »

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
you did it wrong
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
lol.

yep, you musta been quite bored indeed.

Offline Falcon

Hey you left out the room where all my toruture devices are located.

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
You mean the janitor's closet?