Very, very cool.
Excellent work as usual, BR.
A few things...
1) Now that a few people have mentioned it, I did
think the voice acting was a little quiet. You might want to bump up the volume a little bit when you run the filters. I had to skew my volume settings pretty drastically to get some of the in-mission messages audible above the music.
2) On the voice acting front, I suppose I should have mentioned this before, but did you see the Voice Acting Manager feature in the recent FRED builds from the HEAD branch?
3) In both your campaign files, you allow the "ML-16" as a weapon, but its name in weapons.tbl is actually "ML-16 Laser". This is why everybody only had Disruptors available.
4) The debriefing OGG files for Echo Gate seem to be missing. Did you forget to include them?
5) Were you going to have Darkblade do the debriefing persona messages so that you could allow promotions and badges?
6) Amadeus.fs2 isn't included in the Phantoms campaign. Was that a mistake, or did you intend it as a separate standalone mission?
7) You might want to double check your date format. Most missions have mm/dd/yy, but amadeus.fs2 has dd/mm/yy. Whichever you pick, it should be consistent.
8a) I was unhappy with the fact that you made the Shivan fighters invulnerable. I was hoping to exploit my 1337 knowledge of Disruptors and Furys.
8b) On a more serious note, I'm pretty sure that the "fire at a fighter to distract it" tactic doesn't work with invulnerable fighters. They need to take some damage before they'll break off and chase you. During "Strange Bedfellows", I was pounding on a Shaitan the entire time he was shooting an escape pod, and he didn't turn away until the pod was destroyed.
Oh, and highlighted.