Author Topic: Extra Ships Again  (Read 9154 times)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Where can i get scrapped ships like the Gargant?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The Gargant isn't scrapped, and its not released either.

However, what is released is:

Inferno Outtakes Pack 1:
http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?3dactionplanet/freespace/infoutakes1.zip
Included are:
Carrier.pof - The original model for the Nemesis (believe it or not).
Chelob.pof - Basic mesh of a Shivan Manticore, Basilisk and Gorgon hybrid.
City1.pof - Prototype model for a city.
GateArachnas.pof - Stretched Knossos model, a Shivan Jump Gate.
Gigas.pof - The pre-R1 Gigas, a stretched Sathanas mesh.
mydock.pof - A ~300 poly dock.
Sehcat.pof - The GVSJ Sechat-Thor model, an Aten with a Sobek head stuck on.
zAndrogeos.pof - An Ancient vessel.

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?3dactionplanet/freespace/infatlantis.zip
GTI Atlantis, large Terran installation.

That's all old crap, but perhaps worth a look...... At least the Atlantis is, the rest is ****, really.

Offline takashi

• Better than TrashMan
i cant download from fileplanet without a payed membership, and im sure no-one else can. host 'em somewhere else please?

Actually you can download them... look down the page.
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

i cant download from fileplanet without a payed membership, and im sure no-one else can. host 'em somewhere else please?

Actually you can download them... look down the page.

I (surprisingly) agree with takashi here... I don't see a link. It just takes me to a SUBSCRIBE NOW! page...
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Perhaps I'm logged in thats why.

try here: http://www.bugmenot.com/view/fileplanet.com

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Look UP at the top of the page, then. You can get to the files without paying.
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

I know, and that's what is confusing me. I usually do see a link to download for free... but this time around there doesn't seem to be one.

This is the screen I am taken to.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Tried loggin in using bugmenot?

Offline DarkShadow-

• Machina Terra
Well, I logged in using Bugmenot and others, but I still can't download the file without subscribing, no matter which mirror I select. Why not uploading it to any other website that doesn't suck like Fileplanet?  :)
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, isn't 'Eureka!' but rather 'hmm....that's funny.'" Isaac Asimov

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Go to "Don't have an account? Click here to get one!"

That's just for getting an account, not for subscribing for paying users. It's sometimes hard to tell the difference since FilePlanet like their adds so much. :doubt:

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
You can create an account without paying. You will not have advantages, of course, but you can still DL.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Dysko

Or you can simply send me the Gargant, I'll be glad to store it on my hard disk.
My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Tried loggin in using bugmenot?

Yep, that worked.

(Note to self: never EVER use fileplanet for download hosting.)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
FilePlanet sucks ass so much.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
And many HLP members said it.

Opening a page is a suicide for people that have slow connections...
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline takashi

• Better than TrashMan
nope. filefront still says "YOU MUST PAY"

Offline Snail

• SC 5
We're talking about Fileplanet.

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
Hmm well I for some strange reason have a fileplanet subscription so I want people to upload there since their servers are alot faster
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))

Megaupload isn't too bad, as far as download servers go. Only problem with them is they restrict you from downloading if you download more than 2 gigs in less than an hour... or something like that.