Some more stuff I've noticed:
- When your wingmen are given the order to disarm an enemy capital ship, friendly capital ships will stop attacking it entirely. Bug or feature?
- Did some testing of the aforementioned bug in Endgame through the tech room and discovered that Kaysers were available in the mission. Oops. I thought it might have been the mission select cheat doing it, but I peeked at several other missions and none of them had similar problems. Time paradox!
- The "auto-target nearest hostile" function gives priority to fighters and bombers over other enemy targets. This is generally useful, as focuses upon the most dangerous threats to you, but it also causes some problems; for example, my wingmen completely ignored an Azrael transport attempting to capture the Ratna in He Who Rides the Tiger in favor of attacking some Seraphim bombers that were several klicks away (my targeting computer also ignored the transport, even though I was right next to it at the time).
- I know this isn't new, but when defending a target, wingmen tend to ignore fighters that attack them directly, which can make it easy for them to be shot down. Is there a way to fix this?
- 64x time compression appears to cause some strange AI behavior, which can significantly affect the outcome of a mission. For instance, wingmen don't seem to be able to shoot down enemy fighters as efficiently. This causes some scripting weirdness in He Who Rides the Tiger; the science cruisers advance so far toward the jump node that when the Abaddon jumps in, it completely overshoots them, causing the Repulse to give a "The Ratna is out of range of the Abaddon" message before the Lambda transport has even docked with it.
- Since there's already a cheat to rearm a given target, can't we add this to the comm options for supply ships?