Author Topic: Progress Update  (Read 11012 times)

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
AAgh! My eyes!

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I wanted it to be noticed...
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Night Hammer

• I Can't FRED
  • You'll shoot your eye out...
dont be such a little girl Raa, stand up for your opinions :p
Stop... Hammertime :hammer:

Hey my apologies too Raa.  I wasn't trying to incriminate you or anything.  I just saw what you wrote and thought the guys at Inferno would get a nice laugh.  Didn't mean to start anything.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Hmm, who would've thought it would start so much trouble. I had the clear impression that it was a joke, hence why I didn't pay much attention to it.

Inferno's a great campaign, one of the most popular ones (I think only The Babylon Project matches it, really), certainly the one with most real content released, and we all like it a lot. So yeah, don't take this too seriously.

:)
Probably away. Contact through email.

Definitly 200 MB+ and if streamed as xvid, ogg, whatever as long as its free and can be played on linux too. Even better make them a optional download.
Please!
And for compression there`s 7-zip or even bzip2 for Windows...
Have a look at http://www.7-zip.org/

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
We're not streaming ths cutscenes, they'll be available for DL when the project is released. :p
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Styxx
The man speaks the truth, we're getting close to completion fast. To tell the truth, I think the area where we're further behind is cutscenes... But I plan to start to correct that soon.

I find it highly ironic that the area we're lagging most in is the area that you're solely responsible for. ;)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
it's ok Styxx is a smart general...he leads from the rear instead of charging out in front.
You can't take the sky from me.  Can't take that from me.

Casualties of War

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
As a MT fan boy I am very excited by this latest news.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

YES, I LOVE NEWS, so whatever happened to the pictures you guys were setting up, W E    L O V E   T H E M
Anyways, Good work guys, I have been watching this since the beginning, oh 4 years almost now, 5 maybe, holy crap i forget, I so will not be disappointed to play this campaign, I will not be less than pleased, I will not be.... well you get the picture, anyways good work.:thepimp:

Seeing as the ERC here is on a 1GB connection set, I'd go for the full size file. :p
"You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."

"And the Shadow fell upon the Land, and the World was riven stone from stone.  The oceans fled, and the mountains were swallowed up.  The moon was as blood and the sun was as ashes, and the living envied the dead.  All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above the others, of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World.  And he they named Dragon."

"We do not change over time for we are as flowers unfolding. We meerly become more nearly ourselves."