Author Topic: Wake up MAchina Terra!  (Read 3272 times)

Wake up MAchina Terra!
Hey peeps....just wondering....WHAT HAPPENED? I know like you guys are working...but work and talk to us...i dont know about other people but im on the tip of my toes wondering what is happening behind those closed doors. release some downloads or something. I always thought that the Machina Terra Project models (Darkness and Apocalypse) were very cool! release some more! :yes:
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."
"God knows no time, for he is ETERNAL...":nod:
John 3:16-Pick up a bible and see what it's all about...:nod:

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Heh, thanks a lot for the interest man!

The truth is, we were getting back on track again with mission and model development, when Real Life™ called and decided it wouldn't give me time to keep working on the campaign, so things have been stalled for a couple of weeks. I'm not sure when I (or the rest of the staff) will be able to get back to work on it full speed ahead, but I believe it's soon. If I was at home I'd post some updates now to keep you happy, but I'm at work right now, so you'll probably have to wait until monday (they'll keep me locked in here until the project is done :D)...
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Bit of a raw deal you got there, Styxx. :( Man, do you always work so much? :(
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Setekh
Bit of a raw deal you got there, Styxx. :( Man, do you always work so much? :(

Er... yeah. And that kinda screwed up Shrike's trip here too... I was planning a lot of stuff, but my work didn't allow me the time for it. Such is the life of a consultant, specially when assigned to manage a team of analysts and programmers: you have responsibility over them, and end up working a lot more than anyone else.

Yesterday I worked from 8am to 9pm, for you to have an idea... And I'll have to work during easter to make the project reach the first delivery in time, which is next monday.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Styxx
Er... yeah. And that kinda screwed up Shrike's trip here too... I was planning a lot of stuff, but my work didn't allow me the time for it. Such is the life of a consultant, specially when assigned to manage a team of analysts and programmers: you have responsibility over them, and end up working a lot more than anyone else.

Yesterday I worked from 8am to 9pm, for you to have an idea... And I'll have to work during easter to make the project reach the first delivery in time, which is next monday.

So I've heard. Man, a 13-hour workday? That's... bad. :no::mad2:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Originally posted by Setekh

So I've heard. Man, a 13-hour workday? That's... bad. :no::mad2:

Which leaves Shrike trapped inside.
Got Ether?

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Zeronet
Which leaves Shrike trapped inside.

Not anymore, he's already back home... :D

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Which is where I have to find work....

Yoseph wants me to go to Charleston and do 3D work for him.  But I just got home!
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Originally posted by Styxx

Not anymore, he's already back home... :D

He likes his DSL. He's been Posting like mad.
Got Ether?

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Like THAT would be a surprise... :D

Offline wEvil

• The Other Good Renderer
    • http://www.andymelville.net
its a pity nobody want me to do 3D work for them (as in paid)

such is the life of a student.

all i have to do is sit here all day, do some gardening and heckle everyone who posts here.

*levers topic back onto rails*

So what IS going on with MT atm?

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Uhh....... allegedly working on the demo missions?  ;)

And there's not much pay, it's living wages.  Basically, they'd teach me everything I need to know.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.