Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3032326 times)

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Re: W-H-I-Y-L - Lorric/Retsof get Nuked!
Well the videos are nice, but most of your other posts over the last two pages were well above my pay grade.  At the end of the day, though, you can't force people to be interested in what you're doing.  If they are, that's great, but if not...well, such is life.  That's the point where you have to stop and ask yourself if what you're doing is for the approval of other people, or because it's something you yourself genuinely want.

I'll give you ten bucks to be interested in my stuff
"No"

Offline Sololop

I'm interested. Can I have 10 bucks?

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft

You already displayed the interest therefore NO YOU DON'T GET MY MONEY
"No"

Offline Sololop

You already displayed the interest therefore NO YOU DON'T GET MY MONEY

Blast!! Lol

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
Conversation with gay guy:
Ormy: "It's not just threesomes, any cocks will do"
deathfun: "I feel sorry for the farmers"
Ormy: "Why would you feel sorry for the farmers?"
deathfun: "Well you'd be taking their cocks"
Ormy: "I sort of need the man behind them"
deathfun: "And here I thought any cock-of-dude-will-do!"

EDIT:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 01:49:56 am by deathfun »
"No"

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
in my recent dying video card enforced exile into the realm of retro gaming, i have come to the conclusion that david barben is a masochistic asshole.

after playing frontier first encounters for 4 days, i have only managed to make 1500 bucks. most of which went to repairing my ****ing ship and buying missiles. its not the ****ing newtonian physics, its that it makes you fight tooth and nail to earn a scrap of money and then takes it away from you because bull****. if you haul any cargo at all, you get attacked by hordes of pirates every time. they will have weapons that cost more than your entire net worth. they will have a full complement of missiles, and they have ecm too so your missiles are worthless. then the ship they start you with has no cargo capacity at all. so unlike in elite where you can do the lave-diso run until you can afford a beam laser, fuel scoops, and ecm and then move into hostile systems and be a pirate, the stating system is already so hostile that its impossible to get anywhere. and where are the bounties for killing pirates? you made a fortune on those in elite, but you dont get a one. then on top of that you got ship maintenance, and everything can break, and fines for stupid ****. then i recently got stranded in a system (which i had never been to before) because the only spaceport decided i owe them a 4000 credit fine and wouldn't let me land, so i couldn't by fuel to jump to a new system. what kind of asshole makes a game like this?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 06:30:58 am by Nuke »
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

what kind of asshole makes a game like this?
Ha!  And here I thought you were the local expert on human asshattery.  :p
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Someone who has provided very significant support during my times in high school has been diagnosed with a terminal variant of cancer. Struggling to write a goodbye letter.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
my therapist flaked on me. i feel like shooting up a school or a church or something. hey deathfun, can i borrow a duffel bag full of guns? i had to sell all mine to buy crack.

Nuke, this post of yours was reported.  I know you're just flapping your gums, but this isn't really appropriate, even in jest.  Kindly season your nihilism with a few rainbows and unicorns next time.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Someone who has provided very significant support during my times in high school has been diagnosed with a terminal variant of cancer. Struggling to write a goodbye letter.

Condolences dude.
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Firefox says it can't find "mail.google.com", and none of my IM accounts (AIM, MSN, and Gtalk, all via Pidgin) can connect.

But I can access everything else just fine, and http://isup.me/mail.google.com says "It's just you"  :blah:

Wtf.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently complaining about it publicly made the problem go away :D

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
Hey... hey guys...
There's a new season coming up soon...

EDIT: I went through the trouble to make that image by the way
Not an amazing amount of effort, but effort nonetheless
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 02:16:24 am by deathfun »
"No"

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
my therapist flaked on me. i feel like shooting up a school or a church or something. hey deathfun, can i borrow a duffel bag full of guns? i had to sell all mine to buy crack.

Nuke, this post of yours was reported.  I know you're just flapping your gums, but this isn't really appropriate, even in jest.  Kindly season your nihilism with a few rainbows and unicorns next time.

what if i use that hello kitty ak47?
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
I wish I could own an AK47 (despite the CZ variant actually being essentially the same safe for the striker vs hammer)
Or a Dragunov for that matter. Damn you gun bans that don't make any sense!
"No"

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
If "gossip" is true, is it still "gossip"?

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft

Yes
"No"

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Yes
Ha! Take that, person who disagreed with me!

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
gossip
ˈgɒsɪp/Submit
noun
noun: gossip
casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details which are not confirmed as true.
"he became the subject of much local gossip"
synonyms:   tittle-tattle, tattle, rumour(s), whispers, stories, tales, canards, titbits; More
antonyms:   facts, the truth

a conversation about other people; an instance of gossiping.
plural noun: gossips
"she just comes round here for a gossip"
synonyms:   chat, talk, conversation, chatter, heart-to-heart, tête-à-tête, powwow, blether, blather; More

derogatory
a person who likes talking about other people's private lives.
synonyms:   scandalmonger, gossipmonger, tattler, tittle-tattler, busybody, muckraker; More

verb
verb: gossip; 3rd person present: gossips; past tense: gossiped; past participle: gossiped; gerund or present participle: gossiping
engage in gossip.
"they would start gossiping about her as soon as she left"
synonyms:   spread rumours, spread gossip, circulate rumours, spread stories, tittle-tattle, tattle, talk, whisper, tell tales, muckrake; More
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline deathspeed

• i can't think of a good avatar
    • Steam
im starting to finalize my new computer build

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=31249167

yay!

Sweet! 

Isn't the i7 a bit of overkill, unless you need the hyperthreading?  I've heard rumors that people use computers for things other than gaming, but for gaming i think you might get better overall performance if you go to an i5-4690K and put the $65 savings toward the graphics card (GTX760, Radeon R9 270X or 280, etc.)
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-cpu-review-overclock,3106-4.html

Just a thought.  Blows my rig away no matter what!!!  :)
Maybe someday God will give you a little pink toaster of your own.