Author Topic: RELEASE: Warzone SCP v2.3.2 (Beta version)  (Read 34213 times)

Offline Cyborg17

• Life? Don't talk to me about life....
Re: RELEASE: Warzone SCP v2.3.2 (Beta version)
The beta version I uploaded isn't the latest version.  In order for the testing conditions to be proper you would need the latest version.
  Ok.

I'm coming up with a bug in mission 5.  On easier mission difficulties, no further ships arrive because they are tied to the destruction of Mjolnir 2,and its destruction is preventable.  Also, looking at the FRED file, there are no events tied to it.  Hope this was fixed in later versions.

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
The beta version I uploaded isn't the latest version.  In order for the testing conditions to be proper you would need the latest version.
  Ok.

I'm coming up with a bug in mission 5.  On easier mission difficulties, no further ships arrive because they are tied to the destruction of Mjolnir 2,and its destruction is preventable.  Also, looking at the FRED file, there are no events tied to it.  Hope this was fixed in later versions.

i can't tell you out of my head, but i will look into this
thanks for the report, feedback is always appreciated

@LOA--Paul
to answer your question, the campaign is as good as finished and only needs some rather minor fixes done
i will try to fix those in the next few weeks, so after all you asked this question precisely at the right time, despite all the needles rant form cobra
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline Cyborg17

i can't tell you out of my head, but i will look into this
thanks for the report, feedback is always appreciated

You're welcome.  It's quite an obvious mistake though.  Unless everyone testing was testing on insane, they probably came across it.  I'd love to be able to go through the most current version.  I've seen something like 3 grammatical mistakes(1 major, two minor), but I stopped looking for them when I realized that it wasn't the most recent version.

For those of you that haven't not noticed the highlight already, the FSCRP will be releasing a second beta of Warzone.  This beta contains a variety of fixes but most importantly is fully voice acted.  However, due to a miscommunication the highlight went up before we had the second beta ready for release.

We should have the second beta of Warzone out the door in a day or two.  Until that time, thank you for your patience.

Offline Cyborg17

Got it.

I was wondering why there didn't seem to be any change in the thread.