Author Topic: New Stuff for DE!  (Read 7365 times)

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
To put it shortly, it's alive...for the most part. Progress has been fairly slow. Missions have been churning out very slowly and I've been slacking. But today I got some work done on the mod! I'm finishing up Droid's model of the new Euryphaessa since he's lost all his software. RIP. And then there's me with my middle mouse button being broken so rigging is going to be a pain in the ass if not impossible. Time to breathe life into this forum!

At least we're still more alive than Stellar Assault. Poor thing.
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Looking fabulous!  :pimp:

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter

SHOTS FIRED

I was honestly under the impression that DE was done. Finished. Completed. 100%.

Glad you see it's still bring worked on. I really need to replay this.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

SHOTS FIRED

I was honestly under the impression that DE was done. Finished. Completed. 100%.

There already was a single mission from Act 4 included in original release, so I always thought it was going to continue...  ;7

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!

SHOTS FIRED

There already was a single mission from Act 4 included in original release, so I always thought it was going to continue...  ;7
Act 4...you mean YuriFessa? Did we include it in by accident...

...no? Then, I guess there's a reason why it's chucked in with C2-1~6 :P

BUT! Here's a preview of Act 4's proper first mission on the left side of the screenshot below (in the little window).  I was watching the holovid so I didn't notice theMarquisandsmashedintoitheadonnowI'mblackingout (pay attention to where you're driving)

Offline AndrewofDoom

• Twitter

Yurifessa was intended to be a bonus mission and never was intended for act 4. Actually Yurifessa was going to be a part of Act 4, but act 4 was completely different. Remember that the hidden more comedic route for act 2? That was supposed to be the continuation of that. The whole story was going to go in the deep end of insanity ending with going to Sheevantown which would look exactly like a 1950s American suburb except Shivan. That whole thing got scrapped when Droid and I realized we weren't funny.

DE2 has a different protagonist who is completely different from Mike.
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.

Offline AndrewofDoom

• Twitter
Finally got around to working on this after endless pestering from Droid.

My Efforts:
SF Knight

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
YOUR CHRISTMAS MIRACLE IS LATE, PAL.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline AndrewofDoom

• Twitter
YOUR CHRISTMAS MIRACLE IS LATE, PAL.

Sorry, bruh, that was the Cyclone. THIS IS THE NEW YEARS MIRACLE.
My Efforts:
SF Knight

You've UVmapped and textured this thing in 2 months? ARE YOU A WIZARD?
Usually HLP models get modelled and then take like 3 years to get UVmapped and another 2 years for the texture.
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Is she supposed to have hangarbay? If I remember correctly it's somekind like battlecarrier. I guessed four holes in bottom sections are enterances, but you placed turrets there.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline AndrewofDoom

• Twitter
I regret saying it now, because now I have to make an effort to get this done by New Years. :P

Is she supposed to have hangarbay? If I remember correctly it's somekind like battlecarrier. I guessed four holes in bottom sections are enterances, but you placed turrets there.

The hangar bays are just behind and below the command tower.
My Efforts:
SF Knight

Offline AndrewofDoom

• Twitter

And it's done before the New Year. I win.
My Efforts:
SF Knight