Author Topic:  (Read 3731 times)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
is this a screwed up thread or what? :)

Weird - I searched for the first threads in the HLP forum, and I saw this one, with a creation date of, well... look for yourselves:

1970!! :jaw: :eek: :jaw:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2002, 01:13:13 pm by 214 »
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Guess so, what is it?
Got Ether?

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
^ Updated the top post...
|
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Interesting, a time travelling thread.
Got Ether?

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Hey, does this mean that I have the oldest thread - ON THE NET!?!?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
I'm scared.....hold me

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Originally posted by Blue Lion
I'm scared.....hold me

:wtf:
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
[Control Voice]

There is nothing wrong with your PC, do not attempt to adjust the window. We are now in control! We control the horizontal... and the vertical. We can send you a thousand threads... or expand one singe post... to crystal clarity... and beyond. For the next thread you will experience the awe and mystery, which reaches from the deepest inner motherboards to... the the outer box.

[/control Voice]
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
*turns off the TV*

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by sandwich
Hey, does this mean that I have the oldest thread - ON THE NET!?!?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great. Now nothing will stop him... :p
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Wanna bet?

*strokes shotgun*
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
boyah!
man it would be older than me :p
SCREW CANON!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by an0n
Wanna bet?

*strokes shotgun*

Bah! I've faced worse - in Real Lifeā„¢, too. :-/ :D

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Wanna bet?

*strokes shotgun*

Sandwich has a M2 among other guns.
Got Ether?

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
Remember? Serious Sandwich?
He'd eat you alive man..

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
whoa...what happened here? The thread has no title or topic starter... :p

The topic is twice as old as I am... :D

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Hehe. |>|-|34/Z t3h 14c|< 0|= c0|\|73|\|7.

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
Hehe. |>|-|34/Z t3h 14c|< 0|= c0|\|73|\|7.