Author Topic: Was I booted from warpstorm?  (Read 2165 times)

Was I booted from warpstorm?
I don't know why, but I can't get onto warpstorm! I went to get into warpstorm several times and either I got an error saying that IE can't access warpstorm or that I've been forbidden access to warpstorm! Did I do something wrong?  

------------------
Bosch Beer: What would you do for a Bosch beer?
You can do anything you want in this world. All you need is the proper mind set and an arsenal of nuclear weapons!
Space Cowboy: Powered by Warpstorm!
(_|_) You've been mooned!
You can do anything you want in this world. All you need is the proper mind set and an arsenal of nuclear weapons!

FF-Space Cowboy: Official XO of NA league.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Can you email whoever this concerns? we're not really mean't to be the spillover for WS, if you've got any problems there i'm sure one of their webmasters would be more than happy to help  

------------------
Webmaster: Hard Light Productions
Staffer and P1mp: Ross128   Sounds of Thunder

Fight the future!

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Servers changes have a tendency to do that......
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Sorry 'bout that Thunder.  Since it is down he's posted on every bloody forum in the community.  
"I am about to drop the hammer and dispense some indiscriminant justice!" -Starcraft

"First rule of government spending, why build one for the price of one, when you can have two for twice the price." - S.R. Hadden (Contact)

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
No worries, just don't do it again  

------------------
Webmaster: Hard Light Productions
Staffer and P1mp: Ross128   Sounds of Thunder

Fight the future!

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
This thread serves no further use.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.