Author Topic: Voice Acting Call Part 2 *CLOSED*  (Read 7163 times)

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
Re: Voice Acting Call Part 2
We've experienced a bit of a setback as one of our actors has had to back out due to technical difficulties.

On the plus side, this means we have a sumptuous 66-line Imperial part opening up for those interested in a major role!

Check out Lieutenant Grilner and hit us with your best shot. Just the first line is fine for an audition, or go ahead and record the whole thing to greatly improve your chances of locking it up early!

I want to hear your sneer.

Offline Sarkoth

• Ser Campaign-listador
Are you still taking submissions for Lieutenant Grilner?
Only the one passed trough darkness obtains the right to ask for light

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
We've recently had a partial submission from an actor who has a good voice for the part, but there are some technical difficulties to work through. I'm not gonna close this role off until I have all the lines in in good quality (the previous actor who had the role assigned had to back out after months of trying to get over technical hurdles, so I'm a little paranoid with this role in particular).

TL/DR: Grilner is open.

Offline Sarkoth

• Ser Campaign-listador
Submitted the first line, if you think there's any chance that it might do the trick, the rest could follow before the end of next week. :)
Only the one passed trough darkness obtains the right to ask for light

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
Grilner has been cast.

That's it for the major roles! Big thanks to everyone who has contributed or showed interest.

Crazy alien pilot voices still welcome!

Offline Tnadz

Just curious, but how many more aliens you looking for?

And how many imperial wingman voices are you using?  Obviously they aren't slipping in as many aliens, being that they're xenophobic or something.

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
We have six Imperial personas, most of which are flexible enough to be used for other factions with careful use of the mission editor. One of them is really gung ho about crushing the rebellion, so he can only appear in certain missions.

I think we've only got three Alien personas at the moment. We could definitely use one or two more pilots speaking something that sounds like a Star Wars language. If anyone can do something resembling Nien Nunb or Bib Fortuna or the weird eyeball on a stick that pops out of the door at Jabba's palace, that would be awesome!