Author Topic: Ok, seriously now.  (Read 36342 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Well all are mods are done, they need upgrading is all.

Well all are mods are done, they need upgrading is all.

need any help with that ?  :D

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Does your name start with S? No? GO AWAY.

Styxx, Snipes, ShadowWolfIH, Snail, Slanker, Silver Dracon, etc. All our names start with S. 'cept for Raven2001 and DarkShadow. But you know.

Jokes aside, we need people who are good at modelling high-poly models.

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
And texturing\convertion too :D
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline brandx0

• The Angriest Angel.
    • Fate of the Galaxy: The Star Wars Conversion for Freespace
I'm good a modeling high poly models, though I'm currently all tied up with SWC, but who knows, maybe when we're done I can help out..
Former Senior Modeler, Texturer and Content Moderator (retired), Fate of the Galaxy
"I love your wrong proportions--too long, no, wait, too short
I love you with a highly symbolic torpedo up the exhaust port"
-swashmebuckle's ode to the transport

Offline Snail

• SC 5
... but who knows, maybe when we're done I can help out..

This may sound weird coming from an MT staffer, but is that any time soon?

Offline brandx0

• The Angriest Angel.
Hehe, who knows.  Gimme an idea of what it is that you're looking for, might be able to do a few things in my spare time to keep me from getting ISD-greeble-fatigue.
Former Senior Modeler, Texturer and Content Moderator (retired), Fate of the Galaxy

Does your name start with S? No? GO AWAY.

Styxx, Snipes, ShadowWolfIH, Snail, Slanker, Silver Dracon, etc. All our names start with S. 'cept for Raven2001 and DarkShadow. But you know.

Jokes aside, we need people who are good at modelling high-poly models.

Well, i've wanted to change my name....but  yknow, its rather impossible.

Anyhow, i wouldnt say im GOOD at modelling high-poly models, but i am learning. I guess i'll get back 2 u in bout a month.  ;)

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
Dont forget to send some of your work when you apply for the slav... erm volunteer position :P
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Dont forget to send some of your work when you apply for the slav... erm volunteer position :P

LOL will do.  ;)  To be honest, MT was the first mod i ever saw, and when i first laid eyes on the Apocalypse, i was in total awe. If i can help contribute to releasing a campaign that features that ship in it, then i will

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Hey, MT's not only about having a superhuge ship, it's got plot, you know! Plot! LOTS OF PLOT, DAMMIT!!

Offline brandx0

• The Angriest Angel.
That's what drew me to MT when I first got on this forum, was the plot potential I saw.  I don't care about big ships (I didn't like inferno too much, had potential but it wasn't realized)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
We've got a ****load of plot, don't mock me.

Does it follow up on events taking place after Capella, or does it have nothing to do with the original FS2 plotline at all?

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Read the fiction pages of MT to give you an idea of the plot. All written by Dear Leader Kim Il Styxx.

Yes, it's set after Capella. :D

yup, I think MT was the first of the new breed of MOD (circa 2000) that sucked me in by it's presentation and the hinted at plot. I'm still waiting and not going anywhere.
Watch out for the Guns! They'll getcha!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Rest assured it won't come out any time too soon. Expect it maybe winter 2008. (I am being serious)

8 years in the making, Believe me when i say, It has to be GODLIKE!   The Video Game God's wouldnt allow a game to take that long and suck royal donkey balls!

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Rest assured it won't come out any time too soon. Expect it maybe winter 2008. (I am being serious)

:blah:  I just read the fiction and started to get a little hyped about this.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

I wonder which will come out first ;

BWO or MT?

*starts inciting a race, with his own diabolical plan in mind to make them all work harder*  :drevil: