Author Topic: "Time to..." for Friendlies, Missing  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
"Time to..." for Friendlies, Missing
Can anyone confirm if the time indicator for friendly ships to complete waypoints or until they dock are being displayed in the latest nightlies (64)?  I'm playing Derelict and I've started noticing this.  I have yet to try earlier builds to see when this started, and switching back to Win32 builds I believe is somewhat tricky after you've been using Win64 builds.  Also, I don't believe that there is a feature to disable these indicators, at least not back as far as Derelict was last updated.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Re: "Time to..." for Friendlies, Missing
Switching back might at most involve setting up different dll files for openal, etc.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
OK.  The last build to display "Time to" for waypoints (and I assume for docking), is the August 12 build.  All builds since won't show this.
Creating Mantis entry.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
I think there's already a github issue for this?
https://github.com/scp-fs2open/fs2open.github.com/issues/960
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I thought it was a disabled HUD gauge thing. The current orders of fighters and bombers (attack/guarding/whatever) definitely no longer show up and ETA timers don't show either.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta