Author Topic: An Ida!  (Read 2405 times)

I was playing a mission of FS2 that was made of the cover of the box!, and it hit me as you all know the cool pic on the FS/ST pack kiss @$$! so I thought it would be something that people with out FS could have to play, I have whanted to play that one ofr some time when I saw the box. That was when I made up my mined that I would wayt for FS2.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Go ahead, do it, and come back when you have something to show us. :cool:
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
Go ahead, do it, and come back when you have something to show us. :cool:

Ok I've started but I need to know what ships were at your use at the time of the battle of Deneb, can you help?
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
One can assume everything in use at about the midpoint in the first Great War.

I.E.:

Hercs
Medusas
Leviathans
Atens
Typhons
Orions
Osirises
Anubises
Seths
Thoth/Ulysses
Apollos
Ect., you get the Idea.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Yes. But no Ursa's, Banshee's, Hornets, or Harbinger bombs.
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"