Author Topic: HTL Arcadia [RELEASED]  (Read 47824 times)

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
lol trying to run mediavps with an intelgrated
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Black_Yoshi1230

• Fat and lazy glory hound, mooch, narcissist.
    • Black Yoshi's YouTube Page
You know, it's odd about how Diaspora wasn't supposed to work on my laptop, but it worked when I plugged it to my HDTV, the only thing that didn't render properly was smoke effects.

Edit: As far as Derelict missions go, only "Memento Mori" crashes after the mission is loaded. Every other mission started up and worked fine.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 08:26:32 pm by Black_Yoshi1230 »
The MechWarrior 2 Resource Forum / Flyboy's Flight Sim + Aviation Page / Falcom Sound Team JDK / Jane's F/A-18 - Resources

&& "LAUNCH! LAUNCH! S__T WE'RE HIT! WE'RE TAKING CANNON FIRE! GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" - The best Jane's Longbow 2 Co-Pilot Audio Clips.

|| BEAMS! DEATH BY BEAMS! <- Blue Planet: War in Heaven in a nutshell. (Phrase is adapted from the Freeman's Mind spinoff Barney's Mind, Episode 14: BEES! DEATH BY BEES!)

^ Give a kid a stick and tell him to beat up his enemies, he'll do it without a second thought. Give a kid a book and tell him to defeat his opponent, and he'll read the book, defeat the other's mind, and smack him on top of the head. Give a kid a flower, he'll force his opponent to eat it.

ASW has an Arcadia? :wtf:

No, no we don't...

Those 28 errors will be easy to fix with a log.

^ This.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Black_Yoshi, do you perhaps happen to have two video cards?  One ATI or nVidia, and the other built in to your CPU?  What's GPU-Z say (link in my sig)?

Offline Black_Yoshi1230

• Fat and lazy glory hound, mooch, narcissist.
    • Black Yoshi's YouTube Page
I just have one, and it's Integrated (Intel HD Graphics Family 3000, drivers from August 2012). (Please don't rub in my face that I could have spent an extra fifty to a hundred bucks for a laptop with a dedicated card, I already had to live with that torment for five months already. Sadly, my current laptop's the only thing that can even run this generation's stuff, all my desktops are 2004 stock boxes that were meant for college, not entertainment.)
The MechWarrior 2 Resource Forum / Flyboy's Flight Sim + Aviation Page / Falcom Sound Team JDK / Jane's F/A-18 - Resources

&& "LAUNCH! LAUNCH! S__T WE'RE HIT! WE'RE TAKING CANNON FIRE! GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" - The best Jane's Longbow 2 Co-Pilot Audio Clips.

|| BEAMS! DEATH BY BEAMS! <- Blue Planet: War in Heaven in a nutshell. (Phrase is adapted from the Freeman's Mind spinoff Barney's Mind, Episode 14: BEES! DEATH BY BEES!)

^ Give a kid a stick and tell him to beat up his enemies, he'll do it without a second thought. Give a kid a book and tell him to defeat his opponent, and he'll read the book, defeat the other's mind, and smack him on top of the head. Give a kid a flower, he'll force his opponent to eat it.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Hey, no shame in an '04 stock box; I'm stuck with one myself.  Granted, I've beefed up the RAM and video card, but still. :p

Offline Vrets

Re: HTL Arcadia [RELEASED]
Hey, anyone else noticed that the "bigship" docking point (in this version of the arcadia, really just the docking point at the base of the command tower thingy above the rest of the docking points) has a horribly glitched docking path? All ships must clip hideously through the Arcadia model to reach this dock point. By hideously, I mean that an entire Argo will actually disappear into the hull of the station for about 30 seconds.

Would this be tough to fix? The inbound docker ship should really come in "straight down" to dock, thereby avoiding entering the model geometry.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 12:44:59 pm by Vrets »

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Re: HTL Arcadia [RELEASED]
Check the docking path in model view or ship lab.  I can't get to either at the moment. See if there are any glaring mishaps?
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png