Poll

Are you a man or a woman?

A man
A woman
A man pretending to be a woman
really a woman
None of the above
Woman pretentending to be a man

Author Topic: Are you a man or a woman?  (Read 10867 times)

Offline Davros

Re: Are you a man or a woman?
Male apart from at the weekend....

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
I know of at least one who does after getting sick of "lol a girl" while playing Counterstrike.

Which was why I was wondering why the "woman pretending to be a man" option wasn't there.

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
I'm trying to get the wife interested, so we can have two player LAN games with each other on my very small home network. But every time she has seen me play it, she just doesn't understand it, she keeps asking me why I am shooting in front of the ship instead of at the ship itself.  :no: :doubt:

She would rather play the Sims 2 Pets on the PS2   :rolleyes:
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack

Yes, if only Sims 2 Pets had a lead indicator...then she would understand. :D
-C

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Lol, women just like games like sims and zoo tycoon and second life and stuff like that.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Yes, if only Sims 2 Pets had a lead indicator...then she would understand. :D

Exactly!  :nod:

Lol, women just like games like sims and zoo tycoon and second life and stuff like that.

But why is that?? Women, I'll never understand them!
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.

Alessia would murder you in your sleep. She was a Counterstrike junkie for three years and plays EVE now. :P
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep

maybe you should go out with some girl sometime
lol wtf

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Alessia would murder you in your sleep. She was a Counterstrike junkie for three years and plays EVE now. :P

Eh? Alessia? Was this girl Italian?!?

maybe you should go out with some girl sometime

:lol:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

You are mistaken.

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
I miss Miss Axe.

Oh well. To answer the question, I am a meat popsicle.
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
my girlfriend was into games, she'd play just about anything.. then she dumped me for another guy.  :sigh:

and despite my femanine nickname, i'm a guy
I am a revolutionary.

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
I'm trying to get the wife interested, so we can have two player LAN games with each other on my very small home network. But every time she has seen me play it, she just doesn't understand it, she keeps asking me why I am shooting in front of the ship instead of at the ship itself.  :no: :doubt:

I knew a girl in my high school who would kick everybodys ass in Counter-Strike during class.

/Dice
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer

You are mistaken.

I swear you all are ****ing retarded since you don't bother remembering ****. Try reading the thread and you might know that no i am not mistaken. People should start from page one and go on to page two and then three. Hell to make it easier for people i'll just quote myself from page two.

I know several chicks that like sci-fi and watch a lot of stargate and bsg, and some star trek. As far as them playing games that are sci-fi that's a different thing. The many chicks that like sci-fi and that did play games usually liked fps's like unreal and unreal tournament, and some liked playing all of the quake games, many chicks love halflife and halflife2. As far as playing flight games, it's not so much, some chicks do play racing sims though. The games that i noticed my ex liked was stuff like zoo tycoon. A basic game where you could setup you're own zoo, and i can see how stuff like that is fun as guys do something similar with warcraft and star craft. After that i noticed my ex got interested in playing star trek elite force 2, she didn't know the controls really since that would be the first time she played an fps. And since the dawn WoW, holy ****, you've got people of many different imaginable and unimaginable types playing that game, especially notably chicks. After that i started noticing more and more chicks have been playing mmorpg's for years before WoW. It's all cool, i just wish more chicks would play games besides the obvious male gaming audience. Good part on nintendo since they do their hardest to market to everyone all ages and sex. I see plenty of chicks playing with pink colored and normal colored ds's. As far as chicks playing fs2, i think back when pxo was up i played against a chick once, but i'm not sure. Fs2 wasn't marketed that well of course and the many few male populace of the world who heard about the game and got it, probably not much of it is chicks. I'm not saying fs2 is a man only manly game that only appeals to guys (the game has no identity for you're own character since you're nameless and sexless A1 doing a tour of duty with the gtva...chicks don't get confined to playing as gordon freeman only throughout the game as a tiny example of otherwise...and of course people usually don't care who they play as unless you can choose you're own character in a game), just that i can see how chicks who game on computers (as opposed to consoles) would find this game and want to play it about as much as i would.

I am quite well aware of the basic various games and game types that chicks like to play. I like to find this **** out so that I can play more games with chicks, and even know what kinds of games to buy said chicks based on their preferences of what they like to play, because i like to try to do something better than just the ordinary stuff guys do like buy flowers and stuff (although the ordinary stuff is not at all bad to fall back on). Hell you people don't even want to know how hard i work at getting clothes for chicks that they like and fit properly.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I'm a female.  I play Wipeout, Final Fantasy, Oni, some Marathon...never touched Zoo Tycoon or Second Life.  Am rather fond of DDR.

Why are you snapping?  Clearly your statement's untrue, at least for me.

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft

You are mistaken.

I swear you all are ****ing retarded since you don't bother remembering ****. Try reading the thread and you might know that no i am not mistaken. People should start from page one and go on to page two and then three. Hell to make it easier for people i'll just quote myself from page two.

I know several chicks that like sci-fi and watch a lot of stargate and bsg, and some star trek. As far as them playing games that are sci-fi that's a different thing. The many chicks that like sci-fi and that did play games usually liked fps's like unreal and unreal tournament, and some liked playing all of the quake games, many chicks love halflife and halflife2. As far as playing flight games, it's not so much, some chicks do play racing sims though. The games that i noticed my ex liked was stuff like zoo tycoon. A basic game where you could setup you're own zoo, and i can see how stuff like that is fun as guys do something similar with warcraft and star craft. After that i noticed my ex got interested in playing star trek elite force 2, she didn't know the controls really since that would be the first time she played an fps. And since the dawn WoW, holy ****, you've got people of many different imaginable and unimaginable types playing that game, especially notably chicks. After that i started noticing more and more chicks have been playing mmorpg's for years before WoW. It's all cool, i just wish more chicks would play games besides the obvious male gaming audience. Good part on nintendo since they do their hardest to market to everyone all ages and sex. I see plenty of chicks playing with pink colored and normal colored ds's. As far as chicks playing fs2, i think back when pxo was up i played against a chick once, but i'm not sure. Fs2 wasn't marketed that well of course and the many few male populace of the world who heard about the game and got it, probably not much of it is chicks. I'm not saying fs2 is a man only manly game that only appeals to guys (the game has no identity for you're own character since you're nameless and sexless A1 doing a tour of duty with the gtva...chicks don't get confined to playing as gordon freeman only throughout the game as a tiny example of otherwise...and of course people usually don't care who they play as unless you can choose you're own character in a game), just that i can see how chicks who game on computers (as opposed to consoles) would find this game and want to play it about as much as i would.

I am quite well aware of the basic various games and game types that chicks like to play. I like to find this **** out so that I can play more games with chicks, and even know what kinds of games to buy said chicks based on their preferences of what they like to play, because i like to try to do something better than just the ordinary stuff guys do like buy flowers and stuff (although the ordinary stuff is not at all bad to fall back on). Hell you people don't even want to know how hard i work at getting clothes for chicks that they like and fit properly.

Over generalization, FTW!! Actually, I don't know. I got bored a quarter of the way through your post.

But anyway, I find it funny how you refer to girls as chicks.

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Where's the option for a broom pretending to be a horse pretending to be a woman pretending to be a man? It's blatant discrimination!

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep
jesus christ s-99 way to flip and talk about something no one else is talking about

are you on meth?
lol wtf

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
I was just pointing out that no i'm not clueless. That's all it was intended to show :lol: And no i was pointing to all chicks, i was just making an assertion to what i've seen chicks play with the main emphasis on yeah they play a whole buttload of games.

SMBFD

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Must you persistently refer to all women as 'chicks'? You're perpetuating a negative stereotype.