Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3031386 times)

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It aint no topic :/
I've shown Manos: The Hands of Fate to an old acquaintance of mine on Facebook. Now she doesn't talk to me. :P
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i filled out my voter registration, now ive got several months to figure out what dick to vote for.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
My game is a game again!  :D

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers

An unexpected side effect of the 2010 flooding in parts of Sindh, Pakistan, was that millions of spiders climbed up into the trees to escape the rising flood waters; because of the scale of the flooding and the fact that the water took so long to recede, many trees became cocooned in spiderwebs. People in the area had never seen this phenomenon before. (Courtesy: National Geographic)

:eek2:

oh HELL no.

:shaking:
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Seen it. Also was probably posted in the arachnoterrorism thread.

Offline Enzo03

Haha and I thought some of the webworms in our area were bad.

Now we have spider communities?  Ha.
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

An unexpected side effect of the 2010 flooding in parts of Sindh, Pakistan, was that millions of spiders climbed up into the trees to escape the rising flood waters; because of the scale of the flooding and the fact that the water took so long to recede, many trees became cocooned in spiderwebs. People in the area had never seen this phenomenon before. (Courtesy: National Geographic)

oh HELL no.

god damn son

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I've shown Manos: The Hands of Fate to an old acquaintance of mine on Facebook. Now she doesn't talk to me. :P

We did Bad Movie Marathon at my place over the weekend. Manos was the last movie we watched. There's something incredible about it; there's so much to cinematography that you don't even realize is a thing that is done until somebody forgets to do it.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft

oh HELL no.

god damn son

I concur
Dear god
I definitely thought that was CGI
"No"

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
threatdown++;
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft

oh HELL no.

god damn son

I concur
Dear god

To hell with crapping my pants, I just filled my entire street with the brown stuff! :shaking:
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
If there were some skulls suspended in there it would push it to eleven.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Just got asked on facebook "What's a Chocobo???" by one of my friends.
I told him to get out of the internet.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam

oh HELL no.

god damn son

I concur
Dear god

To hell with crapping my pants, I just filled my entire street with the brown stuff! :shaking:

Weird, isn't it? I've actually seen a few trees like that around somewhere, but I've never seen that bad a situation.
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
At they are spiders not webworms, if they were, I would've burned that tree to ashes.  :drevil:
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers

i don't know either.  and i'm reluctant to google it for fear of something nasty.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
It's a bird from a series of bad games popular with 90s teenagers

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
It's a bird from a series of bad games popular with 90s teenagers

Quiet you! They were works of art, all the way untill FFX (and even then I sometimes have doubts about that particular title) before they lost the spark. Then again, seeing as I'm a massive fan, I'm rather bias.

Better than the Phantasy Star series by parsecs though.  :nod:

The Force shall free me.

Isn't "lurk moar" the proper response to such silliness?
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Chocobo
This brought me back many many years to this gem of an animation
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/142892
"No"