Author Topic: I'm Outta Here!  (Read 3048 times)

Originally posted by Darkage
I could go and meet Tiara, but she doesn't tell me where she lives:D

mmm, i think that's not so suprising.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Originally posted by Darkage
I could go and meet Tiara, but she doesn't tell me where she lives:D

I already told you... you just didn't pay attention back then :p

And Kas... what did you mean by that :wtf:
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Originally posted by Tiara

I already told you... you just didn't pay attention back then :p

And Kas... what did you mean by that :wtf:

if the people of this board knew where you lived, i think there are enough pranksters here to make your life miserable.

and it thought you were to busy with RL, why are you posting here?
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Originally posted by kasperl
and it thought you were to busy with RL, why are you posting here?

RL as in work on my comp... Its just the few minutes I can sqeeze in between to post here. And it'd be only a few people in IRC who'd know if they had a good memory ;)

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
I know where you live T, but not the exact location and i am not going to search a entire city with just a small 100*100 res pic:p
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
just follow the axe marks...:nervous:
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
The aXe marks the spot :D

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Damn. Don't go near McDonalds then. It'd be a massacre.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Heh.

Su-Tehp and I are gonna meet up with him in New York; we'll let you know what happens. ;)
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Hey all - I'm over here in Kansas, after 18 hours travelling. :p Remember, if you're in the area, catch the punk show in KC on Friday - details are posted earlier in the thread. :)

Mmm... Tex-Mex.... :D
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
:nervous: HE'S ALIVE!!!

AHTW

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
PH34R!!!!!!! The great State of Kansas will never be the same!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 10:28:54 pm by 675 »
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Originally posted by Sandwich
Mmm... Tex-Mex.... :D
It ain't Tex-Mex unless you're in the country of Texas or the state of Mexico :p

(Yes, that was deliberate, joke - first one to get it gets a cookie)

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
mexicians gotten ahold of the heart of gold again?

AHTW

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
I'm not sure I'm safe, knowing that Sandwich is currently in a state full of missile silos.... :shaking:
-C

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by WMCoolmon
I'm not sure I'm safe, knowing that Sandwich is currently in a state full of missile silos.... :shaking:

Muhahahaha!

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Is it as hot there as it is here in Finland?
Habeeb it...