Author Topic: RELEASE - MediaVP 3.6.10 Beta version  (Read 213129 times)

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
Re: RELEASE - MediaVP 3.6.10 Beta version
Flaming Sword: They are, ish. you can copy any of the others and rename for now.

Knarfe1000: So far as I know, we have been given a deadline and I know we are really _really_ damn close to done. We realize that people and mod's are waiting and we are all working as quickly as we can and that Real Life will allow us to. I for one appreciate the patience (frustrated that it may be) of everyone waiting. You'll find it has been worth it. (And I hope the others don't mind me using "we" a lot. :-) )
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys

I´ll be patient...didn´t know there is a deadline...good to hear you´re "damn near". No doubt it will be worth some more waiting-time.

Will do. Thanks.

Im a little confused, do i keep the 3.6.8. mediavps in the same mediavp folder or just simply replace them with the 3.6.10. ones?
SCP is the greatest cause of Inferiority Complexes in those that can't run it

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
Im a little confused, do i keep the 3.6.8. mediavps in the same mediavp folder or just simply replace them with the 3.6.10. ones?

Definitely replace. Or, rename the old folder to mediavps_368zeta or something, and make a new mediavps folder for the 3.6.10 VP's.
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline ShivanSpS

Hi ppl, has been some time...

I windering if there is any fix around for the Shivan beam glows.?

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
There isn't.  You'll have to fix it yourself, using one of the methods described previously in this thread.

Offline Vasudan Admiral

• Twisted Infinities
Get the 2014 Media VPs and report any bugs you find in them to the FSU Mantis so that we may squish them. || Blender to POF model conversion guide
Twisted Infinities

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Woo...does this mean the thread it going to be locked?
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Do you want it to be?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...