Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next >
MechCommander OmniTech / Re: Rare Yankee company campaign for MCG
« Last post by RustyDios on June 25, 2017, 09:31:30 pm »
Yeah, your right there, never even noticed that file was missing, sorry!
I know I won't have it, I literally packaged and sent the entire contents of my MCG folder to you.... I didn't even notice it had some of my old missions in it either !!

Good luck with finding the missing file (someone like CMunsta might have it, if you can track down their current location !?! )
Ortwin's probably lying through his teeth. Derek's never been wrong before.
The FRED Workshop / Re: Campaign editor problems
« Last post by karajorma on June 25, 2017, 08:23:35 pm »
Code: [Select]
+Level: 1
+Position: 2

$Mission: Training-3.fs2
+Flags: 0
+Formula: ( cond
   (
      ( is-previous-goal-true
         "Training-3.fs2"
         "Complete Training 3"
      )
      ( next-mission "SM1-01.fs2" )
   )
   ( ( true ) ( next-mission "Training-3.fs2" ) )
)

That's what you want. Notice that the mission loops back to the same training mission if not completed.
I mean one thing that's kept me very sceptical of the alarmist point of view on this is that taking out a loan is often a smart move in finance even if you could afford not to do so.
Ortwin has now released a ~plausible statement that the loan is secured against the tax credit being paid to them by the UK government, so I'm not sure if this is actually as disastrously bad as it first appears.

Ortwin's post for clarity.

I would tend to agree in this case, however the fact that they even need to take out a loan in and of itself speaks volumes.
The FRED Workshop / Re: [WIP] Happy New Year 2017
« Last post by woutersmits on June 25, 2017, 04:12:54 pm »
It will be 20 guys
And its called an demo named chaos of huin
Ortwin has now released a ~plausible statement that the loan is secured against the tax credit being paid to them by the UK government, so I'm not sure if this is actually as disastrously bad as it first appears.
with 150mil capital and the ship purchaces the company should have been set for life
Guys, I'm beginning to think Star Citizen may not be coming out.

I am so glad I never bought this. Also, the fact that they are taking a loan blows my mind. With the income they have, I thought they would be fine for longer than that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next >