Author Topic: Project-03  (Read 1180 times)

So since I was a kid I've ben revisiting and revisiting Freespace, and I've always LOVED Ransom's campaigns, especially Transcend. Fast foreward to 2017, and I remember "OMG, that campaign I read about back in 2011! I need to find that and play it! It must have been released by now!"

And I find that I have to use wayback machine to even get to parts of that archived thread, since game-warden.com shut down apparently.

Whats going on? Any news of this seeing the light of day? I have searched this to death this evening and I have found nothing.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
I've never even heard of it. I think it's safe to say that (whatever it is) campaign/mod/project is super dead and never going to get released.
But hey, we've got all these other cool campaign and mods now, while you are here, might aswell check all of those out!
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
What Spoon said. Ransom's still active on some boards I frequent, but it looks like Windmills is probably his last campaign. (Okay, I'm not sure if that's Ransom or Blaise Russell I see around).

A ton of other great campaigns have been released, though!

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
Yeah I remember actually asking people about Ransom in October and even tried contacting him (to no avail of course). So I consider Project 03 dead at this point. :(
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I remember hearing about Project 03 myself.  Sadly, nothing much happened on it beyond a few hints and teasers.