Author Topic: [Resolved] Can't quite seem to get Briefings to work  (Read 1318 times)

Offline D-420

• I met a traveler from an antique land...
[Resolved] Can't quite seem to get Briefings to work
Specifically, I can't figure out how to make those Icons used in them. Pretty much all the documentation I can find simply says to press 'Make Icon', but I don't know how to do that, it doesn't seem to be in any drop-down/pop-up menu, and it's not bound to a hotkey.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 10:58:22 pm by D-420 »
[She/Her]
My username predates 4/20 jokes, and I do not appreciate them.

Offline Axem

Re: Can't quite seem to get Briefings to work
To make icons, you'll need to have a stage added (with the Add Stage button) and then you select a ship in the 3d window and then the Make Icon button will light up and that icon will get the data from the ship. You can easily change the icon to something else so you don't need to worry too much about which ship you choose to make the icon from.

Offline D-420

• I met a traveler from an antique land...
Re: Can't quite seem to get Briefings to work
To make icons, you'll need to have a stage added (with the Add Stage button) and then you select a ship in the 3d window and then the Make Icon button will light up and that icon will get the data from the ship. You can easily change the icon to something else so you don't need to worry too much about which ship you choose to make the icon from.

Yep, I'm an idiot, was trying to do it without the Briefing Editor open. Thanks.
[She/Her]
My username predates 4/20 jokes, and I do not appreciate them.