Author Topic: XWA Upgrade  (Read 1712 times)

I decided to install Xwing Alliance with the upgrades including the Xwing Total Conversion MOD. Here is it running on my simpit

Offline Davros

what are the 2 squares full of buttons either side of the bottom monitor ?

Those are custom made button panels that use joystick cards to add 32 buttons. I use a hard stock label overlay system to quickly switch between games and now use Joystick Gremlin to map all the buttons to what ever keys I want for that game (the profile is auto loaded when game is running).

More details here

http://cocoontech.com/forums/blog/8/entry-449-star-citizen-space-combat-sim/

Offline Det. Bullock

• Madman in a box.
Nice, just make sure that you are playing the game on medium, easy is sometimes bugged (a couple of missions near the end are harder on easy than on medium) and hard is often pure bollocks since it makes your allies dumb as rocks to the point they sometimes kamikaze into stations (cue ten Tie Advanced gangin up on you since you are the last one left standing) and capital ships or are completely incapable of using ion cannons (particularly frustrating in a capture operation where you are to fly support to Y-wings in a ship without ion cannons).
"I pity the poor shades confined to the euclidean prison that is sanity." - Grant Morrison
"People assume  that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,  but *actually*  from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more  like a big ball  of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor