Author Topic: Origa (Aney, Unborn Child) passes away at 44  (Read 2427 times)

Offline qwadtep

Origa (Aney, Unborn Child) passes away at 44
Lung cancer. Goodnight, sweet songstress. May the universe treat you kindly in the next life.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-01-18/ghost-in-the-shell-singer-origa-passes-away/.83416

I debated whether I should post this here or in off-topic but I think she deserves special mention after all. Feel free to move the topic if you see fit.

Offline QuakeIV

• test
Re: Origa (Aney, Unborn Child) passes away at 44
Welp.

Oh, no. I didn't even know she was sick. :(

"Inner Universe" and "Rise" still give me little chills when I listen to them, sometimes. I hope she's at peace.

Offline Darius

Yes i know...didn't realise she was ill until now :(

44 is also pretty damn young to be dying of cancer.

Well, ****.

Offline BritishShivans

• Jolly good supernova
This sucks, although I really don't know what other to say that doesn't sound like "yeah, rip". I'll miss her work. I too hope she's at peace.

Offline Aquila

"well, ****" indeed. I was just browsing the BP forum when I saw this hammer drop. I remember enjoying the GitS opening song, but didn't know she sung it until I downloaded and played BP:WiH, heard Aney, unborn child (sent goosebumps over my whole skin) and looked her up.
What can I say... the world now lacks one incredible talent. And cancer is a really, REALLY **** way to die.

This sucks. And here I was, hoping to see some good news :(
May your sweet music always entertain us BP fans, and may Fate look kindly upon you in your next life.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 11:54:50 am by ItalianPlumber »