Author Topic: ITDOH chap 3  (Read 887 times)

Offline Govenator

• You have been targeted for termination!
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with chapter 3 of this campaign.  It won't load due to it saying there is 1 ship that is not available when loading the campaign.  It may be the mod.ini file.  I believe it has something to do with it not being able to pull the ship from the previous chapter's ships.  But I don't know.  I attached the log along with this.

[attachment kidnapped by pirates]

Offline Govenator

Here is the mod.ini text

[launcher]
modname      = Into the Depths of Hell 3;
infotext     = Deep within Shivan territory and for the most part undetected, the Exiles make a startling discovery, capital ship shield generators meant for warships.  It turns out that the Lucifer of the First Great War was a prototype on its maiden voyage, and now the Shivans are ready to put the generators into mass production. The Exiles have no idea how extensive the Shivan project is, but one thing is for certain, it must be stopped at all costs.

[multimod]
secondrylist = mediavps_2014,ITDoH_chap2;

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
It seems that you do not have Chapter 2 installed the way the mod expects it to be installed. Move all the ITDOH chapters out of the ITDOH directory and into the main FS directory.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Govenator

Ahh well done The E,

Works now.  I have never played a mod that relied on other mods (other than fsport and mediavps).  Now I know and shouldn't have this problem again.  Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 07:28:41 pm by Govenator »