Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
FS2 Open Coding - The Source Code Project (SCP) / Re: Shaking Skyboxes
« Last post by The E on August 17, 2018, 04:38:52 am »
It's not a bug, exactly. What you are seeing is a result of the game engine becoming unstable due to floating point inaccuracy.
FS2 Open Coding - The Source Code Project (SCP) / Shaking Skyboxes
« Last post by Nightmare on August 17, 2018, 01:10:10 am »
I have noticed that the skyboxes start to shake or vibrate when large/hi-poly ships (not entirely sure but I think it's the latter) are located at positions which are greater than ~150km from the 0,0,0 point of a level. This occurs whenever the player ship moves, either around or while maneuvering. Once the ship stands still the vibrating ceases. This might not effect that many people :D , but it's a bug so I thought I report it.
Gaming Discussion / Re: Current FREE Games Promotions
« Last post by deathspeed on August 17, 2018, 01:09:18 am »
Orwell free on Humble Bundle for limited time

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/orwell
FreeSpace Discussion / Re: Joystick Help
« Last post by santange11 on August 17, 2018, 01:04:21 am »
I ended up using JoyStick Gremlin with vJoy and its working grreat
Inferno / Re: RELEASE: Inferno Nostos: Act 1
« Last post by Nightmare on August 17, 2018, 12:58:18 am »
In INFR1 (don't know about Nostos), the GTVA was rather distant, mostly driven by the need to defend themselves against the Shivans. So it's not entirely unreasonable that they think about what the advantage/disadvantage for themselves would be. Of course you could argue that letting the Terrans fight out their civil war is short-sighted in several ways, but I'm sure Vasudans are capable of that kind of thinking too.
Gaming Discussion / Re: World of Warships - Now Available
« Last post by StarSlayer on August 17, 2018, 12:56:22 am »
He did everything he could...
Inferno / Re: RELEASE: Inferno Nostos: Act 1
« Last post by CT27 on August 17, 2018, 12:49:22 am »
From the GTVA Terran perspective though it would feel like a foreign invasion rather than a domestic disturbance so I can see how they might be upset with the Vasudans.
Knossos is both launcher and installer, you don't need wxLauncher. Support here: https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=94068

This topic has been reserved for... complains :D
I'm just wondering how Knossos even works. I followed the wizard and it made a folder with "bin", "temp", and "FS2" inside it. Now what? What do I run? Should I install wxLauncher? Where can I install it?
Gaming Discussion / Re: World of Warships - Now Available
« Last post by Spoon on August 16, 2018, 10:37:57 pm »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10