Author Topic: The Lost Generation - Ashcroft: Looking for Trailer narrator(s)  (Read 2313 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
The Lost Generation - Ashcroft: Looking for Trailer narrator(s)
HLP, I've come to bargain.

For two of the three trailers planned to promote the release of "The Lost Generation - Ashcroft" I need one or two narrators. The roles are fairly minor as what is required is re-create/-imagine portions of the Intro to Freespace 2, in one chase almost straight-up in another with a huge twist.

Requirements are:
- fluent in English (no or subdued accent prefered)
- At least one weekend of time in late April/May for rehersal and direction (each role)

While it it not required both roles should be seperate voice actors. For one of the trailers having a female voice actor is preferable but not required.

Please PM me with your are interested. A sample of your voice acting in advance is very much appricated.

ps. Before you ask why I don't simply take the audio form the Intro, the Intro is meant to introduce the player to a GTVA setting. Since TLG-A protagonist joined the NTF a slight adjustment of tone and delivery is required (not to mention there will be a change in the text itself for one trailer).
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 09:59:07 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."