Author Topic: [RELEASE]ORFg Tychicus - formerly GTFg Unamit  (Read 9718 times)

Offline Kobrar44

• On Suspended Sentence
  • Let me tilerape it for you!
    • Steam
[RELEASE]ORFg Tychicus - formerly GTFg Unamit

CREDITS:

Base mesh - Kobrar

Modified mesh, uv mapping, textures[not seen in the image], conversion -Scooby_Doo

DL.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 10:12:44 am by Kobrar44 »
Oh guys, use that [ url ][ img ][ /img ][ /url ] :/

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
The wiki won't forget.

The wiki never forgets.

But I'm too lazy to do it right now. And I might forget...
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Re: ["RELEASE"]GTFg Unamit
Was that before or after I rebuilt it? :confused:
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
This is the before version I believe.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Before. Wasn't intended to be released, but here it is anyway. Kobrar's link is just the raw model with mapping probably.
Here: http://scoobydoo.freespacemods.net/Release/Custom/Tychicus-11-23-12.7z Is a finished one. Converted and Textured by Scooby_Doo. It was intended to be used in my project with this textures and turret layout, but after minor plot changes, It looked too hi-tech for my fleet so I made a version with different textures, subsystem and turret layout to fit my needs. So now when I have model I want, I have no reason to keep original version exclusive. Have fun. Kobrar modelled it, Scooby textured, I imagined. Wiki Maintainers - It's called ORFg Tychicus.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Re: [RELEASE]ORFg Tychicus - formerly GTFg Unamit
:bump:

I like this, but there are a few issues that keep it from being a great model.

The download pack has textures missing (confed_details and confed_hangar) and the texturing in general seems unfinished; the multiple UV maps could be combined into one map for efficiency, and there's no ambient occlusion or grit on the textures at all. The table is also lacking a Tech Room entry, uses custom weapons not included, and has quite a few spelling errors.

Betrayal, would you be willing to clean this up and Wiki it? It may get more exposure that way.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Released version is designed to be working with Scooby Doo packages. Missing textures and weapons can be found in his model thread.

This is version from Mystery Project with unified texture, debris, LODs, different turret setup and complete tech description. This one will be released with Mystery Project at all.
Yup, I would like to make a proper Wiki article but... I really don't know how to :P. I'm not familiar with wiki editing so far. I would like to start, but I don't know how to xD
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 05:45:50 pm by Betrayal »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Released version is designed to be working with Scooby Doo packages. Missing textures and weapons can be found in his model thread.

Which is where, exactly? It's not linked in his signature.

Yup, I would like to make a proper Wiki article but... I really don't know how to :P. I'm not familiar with wiki editing so far.

No better opportunity than this to make pages for all the ships you've made! It's definitely the best way to collect download links.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=73516.0

What exactly I need to make my own wiki articles? I can't find even "register" button :P

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Due to unrelenting spammers automatic registration has been disabled and you need to ask a HLP admin to create the account for you.

e.g. like this thread: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=90682.0
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Hmmm... Okay. I posted my account request.