Author Topic: GTF Hydra (heavy assault fighter WIP)  (Read 10775 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Re: GTF Hydra (heavy assault fighter WIP)
If there's one thing I'd change on that design, it's this - I'd cut those pods down to half the length with a large front opening for missiles.
Would help differentiate it from the Ezechiel and give it a more missile heavy look
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • I create cool things! Or at least I think so :P
    • Exile
Hornet is progressing with texture, when I'm, strugling with conversion and stuff. Got LOD1 and cockpit done. So far it's blyatiful!

And it's gonna have baked lightning if everything go right ^^
MY PRODUCTIONS
- Exile
- Shadow Genesis

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

CURRENT PROJECTS
SMT Skade | EAD Lindos | GTSC Schrodinger

Want to know what's coming? Check my WIP Mods Thread!

I used to be known here as Betrayal. I'm 3D Modeller, Texture Artist, Model Converter, General Modder, Tabeler, Storyline Consultant and Wiki Maintainer. Sorry for my bad english.

My p3d account

Hello,

It is nice what you do but it is not a fighter that I will take because there is a point that bothers me enormously.

Your fighter is identical to GTF Ezechiel apart from the new location of guns and missiles.

As the Trashman signal decreases the pods where the missiles are at least the longer of the two, also modifies the wings it will give it a bit more air I jump into the pile and lower the reactors.

Good luck for the future.

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • I create cool things! Or at least I think so :P
    • Exile

Your conjectures are correct. Moreover is clearly based on Ezechiel both in design terms and plots related. As standard Ezechiel is heavy strike fighter, this one is dedicated long range gunship, similar to Athena or Uriel of UEF. Both were designed by the same constructors, and are based on the same blueprints. At least in Shadow Genesis lore.
MY PRODUCTIONS
- Exile
- Shadow Genesis

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

CURRENT PROJECTS
SMT Skade | EAD Lindos | GTSC Schrodinger

Want to know what's coming? Check my WIP Mods Thread!

I used to be known here as Betrayal. I'm 3D Modeller, Texture Artist, Model Converter, General Modder, Tabeler, Storyline Consultant and Wiki Maintainer. Sorry for my bad english.

My p3d account