Author Topic: Post-server move issues  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: Post-server move issues
I don't think it has, but I have some information from Sandwich that might help me fix it.  Will take a look when I get a chance.

Offline Spoon

• ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ 淫画
The tabs on the top of the site desperately need updating and pruning. Several dead links in the External sites part, and I guess the hosted projects part is a work in progress? Cause if it's not...
Mantis is barely used anymore by the SCP, since most of it seems to have transferred to git, yet there is no link to git in there.
This still needs happening.
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I've always had my bookmark set to the homepage, and looking at it now gives me a thought: we really need some sort of big prominent blue button to head straight to the forums.  Right now the only indication on the page that we even have a forum is buried under the HLP drop-down listing.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
I've always had my bookmark set to the homepage, and looking at it now gives me a thought: we really need some sort of big prominent blue button to head straight to the forums.  Right now the only indication on the page that we even have a forum is buried under the HLP drop-down listing.

The reverse is also true.  Perhaps call it the "Landing Pad" or "Hard Light Central" or something, to take you back to the main non-forum page.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something

The reverse is also true.  Perhaps call it the "Landing Pad" or "Hard Light Central" or something, to take you back to the main non-forum page.
I think that will come once the top navbar gets fixed to display on the forums as well.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
The tabs on the top of the site desperately need updating and pruning. Several dead links in the External sites part, and I guess the hosted projects part is a work in progress? Cause if it's not...
Mantis is barely used anymore by the SCP, since most of it seems to have transferred to git, yet there is no link to git in there.
This still needs happening.

Thanks for the reminder.  I'll take a look at this, hopefully in the next day or so, otherwise after Thanksgiving.

Regarding the forum's navbar, I've been trying to schedule a session where Sandwich and I can coordinate, but that depends on both of us being available simultaneously.

Quick test post

Right, yeah, that's weird. According to the forum I made that post an hour and a quarter later then I actually did. I can chalk the hour down to timezone related grubbins but not the quarter. It's currently 00:06 here.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
I just checked; this is due to the server.  The current time is skewed by about 15 minutes.

We'll fix this at some point, but considering all the other stuff on our plate, this will be a low priority.