Author Topic: United Terran Republic Fleet WIP 26/2/17 Excursor Corvette UV'ed  (Read 10820 times)

Offline procdrone

• Formerly TheHound
  • Balance breaker! Thats me!
    • Steam
Re: United Terran Republic Fleet WIP 26/2/17 Excursor Corvette UV'ed
I love starbug models. I really do. Great work, again. Darius, you too of course :)
--Did it! It's RELEASED! VeniceMirror Thread--

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Hahaha darius, by all means release it if you want, you helped finish it. And sorry for the delay In working on it, real life issues cropped up so my time modelling had to take a back burner. So a MASSIVE thank you darius for helping me finish this small ship off. 😁😁😁😁 darius a true gent.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Luv it <3

Need LODs? Debris? Any final corrections? Boys from my shipyards are working hard and painting stuff for other games, but I think I've seen some lazy asshats hanging around and doing nothing.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Darius

Your offer is appreciated. I'll also take the opportunity to get some practice in making debris, so no pressure!

I also realised that I unintentionally deleted some geometry from starbug's model (namely the turret base mounts) so I'll restore it and then upload it somewhere.

Texture's pretty close to final.

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Ooooooh that's one pretty looking ship 😄😄😄😍😍

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Oh I am planning to release what ships I have this weekend.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Looks great! One advice - Rotate windows to make them parallel to sides of the ship, to better reflect the decks. Ships in FS seems to have horizontal decks layout, not vertical like ships from the Expanse.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Iuunno, having some variety in deck arrangement could be cool too!
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Darius

Will probably replace the windows glow map with somethng more inspired later on. It's a strange place for windows seeing as that part of the hull is horizontal in a ship with horizontal decks, but that patch of hull needs something visually interesting to draw the eye.