Author Topic: Cargo Pusher  (Read 395 times)

Started working on this cargo pusher the other day:

A side view

Pushing some cargo containers

Any feedback is welcome. I think I'm going to push the neck on the top forward, so that it rest against the cargo container.

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Get Exiled! ^^
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I like the idea and the model at all but when I saw this for the first time, I imagined it with three cylindrical containers. I would make it the same size as Triton or Argo and make a regular freighter from it, but I guess it's gonna be smaller in your original concept.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.

Do you mean you'd make it smaller? It is quite large, and I'll probably have to make a custom container to go with it.

P.s. for reference, that little floating box in front is a 1.8 m tall person

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
You may want to add moving latches to the end of the dorsal arm, and change the ventral arm to suit the same purpose.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Get Exiled! ^^
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Do you mean you'd make it smaller? It is quite large, and I'll probably have to make a custom container to go with it.

P.s. for reference, that little floating box in front is a 1.8 m tall person
Haven't noticed it :P. Okay, so the size of the ship itself is proper than, but the current cargo iz gargantuan :P. I would just go with three smaller cargo as I mentioned in my previous post.

Good job so far :yes:
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.