Author Topic: Model's needed for Pandora's Ghost trilogy :)  (Read 1224 times)

Model's needed for Pandora's Ghost trilogy :)
Ok,
   As you all know, I have been working on a new campaign called Pandora's Ghost. I plan this to actually be a trilogy that follows each of the FS games pushing the engines of each to their limits. However I will need some new models for this series as well. I need someone to make a Shivan stealth fighter. It will have three wings and will look slightly Vasuaden. I also need a modified Valkery and a Shivan space station. Each will be key parts in the first part of my series. The first one will take place in Freespace 1. The sequal will be in Freespace 2 and the last one will either be in Freespace 2 or 3 if they have it out by then. I plan at least 13 levels for the first part. If the first part goese well enough I might even have movies made for the sequal if possible. I need people to build models or to at least be willing to convert some of their own so that they can be used. If your interested email me or post here. By the way, this game will actually have a main character that the storyline revolves around to make things even more interesting. Well, thanx in advance