Author Topic: A Opportunity Posted from the great beyond make some cash  (Read 4170 times)

A Opportunity Posted from the great beyond make some cash
ok here's  another  post from the  local idiot  drunk but anyways....

i got a  preposition for  you folks

first  since i cant get any reliable help as in hosting (talking) for my show i am willing to  open the door to  start paying  yes  start 
 paying  people to  talk on my show lol

but first you must prove you have some solid computer hardware skillz ,  can act professionally  and can act    mature(sorry no beer  jokes fart nosies or burping lol)  has  good communciation skills, is knowledgeable and
 is laid back , funny and  has a "people friendly attitude"

if you think you meet these  requirements give me a shout

and all payments will be either through  postal money order or paypal
 you can contact me  via  email or IM  and state your price

[email protected]

[email protected]

or IM me

ICQ 21356819

MSN [email protected]
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 08:59:30 pm by GO_Saturn »

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Re: A Opportunity Posted from the great beyond
What sorta money are we talking about here? :D :p

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I can see this going really well. :rolleyes:
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
Re: A Opportunity Posted from the great beyond make some cash
So, ummm, do you just not know how long to hold down the space bar or something?
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

no i dont  tell me   carl   :lol: :rolleyes:

Now go run back to that **** corner of yours and terrorize  some terrans you nasty lil shivan you!
*watches carl wreak havoc*

*feeds and pets carl and say's good boy!*

*EDIT now seriously carl  dont  you have any else  to do besides  look for minor inconsistencies of my typing and \ or grammar?  why do nit pick me  for  such a insignificant thing?

i swear excuse me if i sound  immature for  *****in bout this  but im  really gettin tired of people  treating like a  f*kin  dumbass where ever i go...

all i meant to say is that im lookin for some one to  talk on my show  which to some of you folks is a retarded atrocity in itself lol can a pod cast about gaming really be that stupid?!!]
for correct me if i am wrong but for the last i checked... this was a friendly gaming  forum..

so i got this last thing to  say  if you dont  like  what i have to say  or how i say it go shove it and play with your f*ckin self

[EDIT 2: sorry  for addin the  flame to your friendly flameless forum but i wanted to end one of my bad days with a  bang 'ya  know? so if you find the explict remarks on this post offending , you can either one ,cover your eyes , two , add to the problem and think im a idiot or 3 understand  that i had a  really  bad week and find it in your heart to  forgive me ]

Thank You  for your understanding and patience ,

Saturn

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
i swear excuse me if i sound  immature for  *****in bout this  but im  really gettin tired of people  treating like a  f*kin  dumbass where ever i go...

Quite an astonishing thing, given your superlative punctuation, flawless grammer, and incredibly well thought out and rational ideas.  I'm shocked, I truly am.

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Man, I wish I was somebody now...

Quite an astonishing thing, given your superlative punctuation, flawless grammer, and incredibly well thought out and rational ideas.  I'm shocked, I truly am.

what is astonishing here brother is your lack of intelligence ...i mean is alll people like you have to do with your  life is to sit there in your room  one hand in your pants doing who knows what and the other  clickin away looking for  somthin  just the  slightest tidbit  of detail... anything  that  you can use in your  silly  games or what not just because you think that pickin a fight with me is " Cute" and "funny"

WELL WAKE  THE F*CK UP YOU Delusional FREAKS NO ONE CARES!!

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

what is astonishing here brother is your lack of intelligence ...i mean is alll people like you have to do with your  life is to sit there in your room  one hand in your pants doing who knows what and the other  clickin away looking for  somthin  just the  slightest tidbit  of detail... anything  that  you can use in your  silly  games or what not just because you think that pickin a fight with me is " Cute" and "funny"

WELL WAKE  THE F*CK UP YOU Delusional FREAKS NO ONE CARES!!

Well, thats me put in my place.  I bow to your sensational intellect and incisive wit.

Offline Scuddie

• gb2/b/
  • I will never leave.
Holy Christ...

This place needs some cleanup.  Maybe a pruning of the trees a little bit.  Some cut back if you will.
Bunny stole my signature :(.

Sorry boobies.

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
I would be a lot more enthusiastic if you were talking more about the show and doing less flaming of everybody in this thread...

If this is the kind of image YOU display, being associated with you could very well hurt me in the long run. :no:
-C

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh WM, that's stating the obvious and we don't want that just yet.

I was enjoying watching aldo bow down before the might and wrath of gods.

Let's continue on from there.

Offline Nix

• In the morning!
    • Minecraft
I'm not telling you to go away or anything, but perhaps you would get more positive response on a more generalized gaming board.  Somewhere where theres a much wider range of gamers available to see your idea.  This community is quite small compared to some of the other places I've seen on the 'net. 
Just a suggestion.  Take it for what you will.

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions

what is astonishing here brother is your lack of intelligence ...i mean is alll people like you have to do with your life is to sit there in your room one hand in your pants doing who knows what and the other clickin away looking for somthin just the slightest tidbit of detail... anything that you can use in your silly games or what not just because you think that pickin a fight with me is " Cute" and "funny"

WELL WAKE THE F*CK UP YOU Delusional FREAKS NO ONE CARES!!
I find your remarks mildly amusing. Probably because aldo is one of the more intelligent people I've spoken to and knows a fair deal about computers in general. His degree might also hint at his aptitude.

In short you're offending the kind of person who you claim to be looking for. Having a 'bad day' is no excuse to go pissing in somebody else's chips so cool it or you'll find yourself unable to vent at all.

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep
Thïs threäd is ä däüghter öf ä whörë.
- Säddäm Hüssäin
lol wtf

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman

His degree might also hint at his aptitude.

Hold on, he's from Strathy! :p
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 07:27:03 am by Maeglamor »
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
And you quote his wisdom? :p

*cuts through the irony with a knife*

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

His degree might also hint at his aptitude.

Hold on, he's from Strathy! :p

Says the boy from Cally :p

EDIt; actually, if you look the Guardians rankings, both Strathclyde (46) and Cally (70) are rather pish.  On the other hand, the system for those rankings is utterly useless, as it includes stuff like job prospects and inclusiveness, which have no bearing upon actual academic aptitude; you get the likes of York up the top by dint of, er, being up the top and thus having continually reinforcing job prospect scores, etc - or Bournemouth above Cally because it has more money yet is less inclusive and has the same level of staff.  Unfortunately, some companies seem to put value upon these types of rankings.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 07:46:43 am by aldo_14 »

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
Anyone else see all the funny "A"s?

Someone had too much to drink. How old are you anyway dude?

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
He wasn't serious when he wrote those posts... It's a joke and hes laughing his ass off reading the responses he got. :wtf:

I hope
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...