Author Topic: New Clinton Ad has Former Nuclear Officer "Scared to Death" by Trump  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
New Clinton Ad has Former Nuclear Officer "Scared to Death" by Trump
The Hillary Clinton presidential campaign just released a new ad that has former nuclear officer 'scared to death' by Republican nominee for US President, Donald Trump.

That's what SpaceX CEO Elon Musk and Ronald Reagan have warned.

For Musk in a lengthy interview with GQ last December:
I don't think we can discount the possibility of a third World War. You know, in 1912 they were proclaiming a new age of peace and prosperity, saying that it was a golden age, war was over. And then you had World War I followed by World War II followed by the Cold War. So I think we need to acknowledge that there's certainly a possibility of a third World War, and if that does occur it could be far worse than anything that's happened before. Let's say nuclear weapons are used. I mean, there could be a very powerful social movement that's anti-technology.

And Ronald Reagan, back in 1976 during the Republican National Convention:
...there is that challenge of which he spoke that we live in a world in which the great powers have poised and aimed at each other horrible missiles of destruction, nuclear weapons that can in a matter of minutes arrive at each other's country and destroy, virtually, the civilized world we live in. And suddenly it dawned on me, those who would read this letter a hundred years from now will know whether those missiles were fired... Will they look back with appreciation and say, "Thank God for those who kept our world from nuclear destruction"?

I think they both refer to Trump himself. And, in addition, there's a group of Russians living in the US who issued a warning of this:
If there is going to be a war with Russia, then the United States will most certainly be destroyed, and most of us will end up dead... At a minimum, there would no longer be an electric grid, no internet, no oil and gas pipelines, no interstate highway system, no air transportation or GPS-based navigation. Financial centers would lie in ruins. Government at every level would cease to function. US armed forces, stationed all around the globe, would no longer be resupplied. At a maximum, the entire landmass of the US would be covered by a layer of radioactive ash.

We have been watching with increasing anxiety as the current US and NATO policies have set us on an extremely dangerous collision course with the Russian Federation, as well as with China, especially after the annexation of Crimea in 2014, the tensions at the South China Sea, the Russian military intervention in Syria, and the recent suspension of the US-Russia nuclear pact. It is also noted that there is no objective reason why US, Russia and China should consider each other as adversaries. The current confrontation is entirely the result of the extremist views of the neoconservative movement, whose members have infiltrated the US Federal government and the Russian government (with mafia ties) and its Orthodox religion. Thanks to their efforts, over a million innocent people have already died in the former Yugoslavia, in Afghanistan, in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Pakistan, Georgia, the Ukraine, Yemen, Somalia and in many other countries—all because of their maniacal insistence that either the USA and Russia must be a world-ruling empire, not just a regular, normal country or nation-state, and that every national leader must either bow down before it, or be overthrown. Forgive me, and I think we acknowledge that it is our duty to do all we can to prevent such a catastrophe that will prevent us from reaching milestones, like landing astronauts on Mars and other worlds.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Re: New Clinton Ad has Former Nuclear Officer "Scared to Death" by Trump
Bryan, stop making new topics to discuss the campaign, especially the doomsaying parts.

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
Okay. Noted, Scotty. I'm working on my projects here on HLP, and discussing other people's projects.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Locking this.  We already have enough established threads about such topics.