Author Topic: Presterity  (Read 979 times)

Offline Luis Dias

I do unfortunately know of people who would think so... and would deny any medical treatment for paranoid reasons as well. These things are not to be mocked, the ensuing suffering people go through is real.

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Visionary modder and coder
    • Twitter
And furthermore, you never notice that Trump is actually Putin's puppet, and he's probably going to call scientific and technological advances and progress "same problems since day one" or something like that, could be referencing hacks and me in particular as an example of "computers making lives more complicated" in his inaugural speech (God knows what Vladimir Putin thinks of me).
I guarantee neither Donald Trump nor Vladimir Putin have any idea you exist.  Are you really so delusional you think the two most powerful men in the world give a flying **** about what you think?
I'm not delusional. But I'm firm. I'll keep quiet on this. Look, for four years, I've fell for the lies and Russian propaganda (now I'm really tired of it, and fed up of it). Media didn't help. Media never called out every lie, including Trump's. Be honest, have you checked out this site?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 08:04:26 am by Bryan See »
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Campaigns:
FreeSpace: Reunited - Shattered Stars

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
I don't think I've seen one of these threads here recently. Is this a normal interaction or is this just a joke I'm not in on?

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    • Twitter
Just a joke, and a normal interaction. I'm civil here.

Campaigns:

Ships:

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Twitter
I'm not delusional. But I'm firm. I'll keep quiet on this. Look, for four years, I've fell for the lies and Russian propaganda (now I'm really tired of it, and fed up of it). Media didn't help. Media never called out every lie, including Trump's. Be honest, have you checked out this site?

Have you checked out the media during the US election season? Every goddamn time Trump opened his mouth or tweeted or whatever, fact checkers were on him. To say that "media never called out every lie" is flat out wrong.

I don't think I've seen one of these threads here recently. Is this a normal interaction or is this just a joke I'm not in on?

It is normal for Bryan See to be very caught up in doomsaying regarding Trump, Putin, and an imagined cabal of mostly immortal russian mobsters.
**** every cause that ends in murder and children crying. ― Iain Banks
Join the fun at the HLP IRC channel. Get the latest spam and gossip as long as it's fresh!

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter

Have you checked out the media during the US election season? Every goddamn time Trump opened his mouth or tweeted or whatever, fact checkers were on him. To say that "media never called out every lie" is flat out wrong.
Yes. Very frequently. I admit Trump is a serial, pathological liar.

It is normal for Bryan See to be very caught up in doomsaying regarding Trump, Putin, and an imagined cabal of mostly immortal russian mobsters.
Good thinking. It's for the survival of mankind.

Campaigns:

Ships:

Offline Phantom Hoover

the e for the love of god will you stop being so german and stop trying to reason bryan out of ideas he didn't reason himself into
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
Fine with me. But I do hope that you'll find it very useful.

Campaigns:

Ships:

Offline Phantom Hoover

Come, come, elucidate your thoughts.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
All right then. Have a nice day :D

Campaigns:

Ships:

Offline Phantom Hoover

What does that suggest to you?

Offline Scourge of Ages

• Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
What does that suggest to you?

Did somebody input this thread into cleverbot?

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
That site is amazing and not in a good way, in a "oh my god" good way. I think I'll get my news from some more reputable sources thank you.

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
That site is amazing and not in a good way, in a "oh my god" good way. I think I'll get my news from some more reputable sources thank you.
You are welcome. :D

Campaigns:

Ships:

Offline Phantom Hoover

Perhaps you would like to be welcome. : D?

Offline FrikgFeek

Bryan See stops yet another plot to enslave us and saves humanity again : D
Is there nothing this visionary can't do? Modding and coding in his free time while still making space on his schedule to save our race :^)
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
Bryan See stops yet another plot to enslave us and saves humanity again : D
Is there nothing this visionary can't do? Modding and coding in his free time while still making space on his schedule to save our race :^)
Thank you, FrikgFeek for this :D I'm loving it. This is why I am #TheResistance.

Campaigns:

Ships:

Offline LaineyBugsDaddy

Sarcasm is just entirely lost on you, isn't it?
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline BlueFlames

• http://www.shatteredstar.org/ssx
This is starting to feel like the thread where Bryan See fails his Turing test.  The chat bot doesn't understand what it's done, and so it's responding with politely-phrased gibberish, in a failure mode where any response is treated as better than no response.

Offline Phantom Hoover

bryan i have some quick questions for you, don't worry just answer straight-forwardly

how many legs does a camel have?

could you push a car with a rope?

can you quote the first post i made in this thread?