Author Topic: Presterity  (Read 980 times)

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
mother of god, the whole thing was a conspiracy engineered by dragon
Hey! I would have never let that noveau riche upstart get his grubby paws on the Land of the Free. My crypto-royalist candidate didn't even make it past primaries. If I had my way we wouldn't be in this fix. Even the Templars' man would've been a better choice (too religious for my tastes, but you can at least get a straight answer out of him).

Offline perihelion

Bryan, I also have a hypothetical question for you:

You're in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it's crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on it's back. The tortoise lays on it's back, it's belly baking in the hot sun, beating it's legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't, not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?
"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day to day living that wears you out." – Anton Chekhov

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
is this satire
<HerraTohtori> meh
<HerraTohtori> I slept with more than a dozen guys almost every night for a year
<HerraTohtori> well, not all of them for a year
<HerraTohtori> most for six months

<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

<FlamingCobra> Ok I got one (and this is a legit question) when you're having sex with a girl and you're on top, should you raise yourself up a little and grab her titties, or should you wrap your arms around her and kiss her?

Offline perihelion

is this satire
Depends who you ask, I'm afraid.
"Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day to day living that wears you out." – Anton Chekhov

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
These days, "satire" seems to mean "Completely fake story about at least one person with a clickbaity title and a small print disclaimer that it's fake.", as opposed to what it used to mean for the last 2000 or so years. Most fake news seem to originate on websites with that sort of "humor" that is not particularly funny, insightful or smart.

It isn't satire by any proper definition, but it ain't any sort of trustworthy news, either.

Offline MikeRoz

From your reactions I expected the time cube site. Sheesh.
Rave reviews of my previous posts:
"Wow.  Just wow.  Well, just about the whole post is devoid of reasonable technical merit and accuracy." -Enki
"Wow, he just wasted about an hour of his life." -MachManX
"There are 5 million things wrong with your post, of which many have already been pointed out..." -blackhole
"Grrr. Someone please monkey mike...He's causing more problems than he's solving" -terran_emperor