Author Topic: Looking for a good free Text-To-wav program wich works with...  (Read 1210 times)

Looking for a good free Text-To-wav program wich works with...
more voices then only Microsofts mike, mary and sam.

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
Re: Looking for a good free Text-To-wav program wich works with...
more voices then only Microsofts mike, mary and sam.

Get Vista, then you get Microsoft Anna

Might be a bit expensive way Anna is A LOT better then the previous

/Dice
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))

ER... even more voices.

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
If you send me the text I can record me reading it on a tape casette and mail it to you  :pimp:

But seriusly I think this has been asked before and asfar as I know there arent any other
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))