Author Topic: Yay, I am 16.  (Read 12755 times)

And I don't know what to do with it, so I decided to post here and see if you had any suggestions.

(My birthday was yesterday, by the way)

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Just bear in mind that if you lived your entire life again, you'd still be younger than me....

I'm going to go cry now.

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
****ty birthday if you can type the next day.
I hate My signature!

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Joshua

I want you to get up, go to your fridge, pick up a beer, drink it in front of your fonebook until you feel the urge to call everyone on it and crank the music up. And everything else should work itself out.

Offline blackhole

• Still not over the rainbow
  • Destiny can suck it
    • Black Sphere Studios
I'm 18. Suck it.

But really, there are several things that occur when you turn 16, depending on state and residence, so assuming you live in America (i'm too lazy to check) and you don't live in a backwards state, you can now get a driver's license, a job, and give consent for acts of sexual gratification ;7

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
and give consent for acts of sexual gratification ;7

Not like you needed consent anyway  :pimp:

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
I wish I was 16 again... now I just get up to go to work.... damn you responsabilities!
el hombre vicio...

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I'm going to go cry now.

Haw haw! Flipside is old!

*points and laughs*
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
I'm going to go cry now.

Haw haw! Flipside is old!

*points and laughs*

Baaack in myyy day (insert rant about 1940s here)

Offline Inquisitor

Just bear in mind that if you lived your entire life again, you'd still be younger than me....

No signature.

Offline Nuclear1

Apparently age of consent is higher in California and New York than in the Midwest..its 16 in Indiana and in most Plains states.

:nervous:
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
18 in Colorado, but someone over 18 can have consensual sex with someone up to four years younger, even if they're under 18.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
18 in Colorado, but someone over 18 can have consensual sex with someone up to four years younger, even if they're under 18.

That's kinda screwed up. So a 15 yr old can get ****ed by a 19 year old, but if they take it to court, they're both half-right?

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
No, it's considered alright, mind you, it varies from city to city, too, so it really matters where exactly the 19 yo ****s the 15 yo

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
No, it's considered alright, mind you, it varies from city to city, too, so it really matters where exactly the 19 yo ****s the 15 yo

Fair enough  :yes:

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£

I am assuming we are talking geographical location here? :nervous:

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Nuclear1

Now why'd you have to go and do that man?
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
And I don't know what to do with it, so I decided to post here and see if you had any suggestions.

i dont recomend doing what i did on my 16th birthday as police cells arent that interesting and are extremely boring
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers

i dont recomend doing what i did on my 16th birthday as police cells arent that interesting and are extremely boring

So the moral of the story is don't get caught.   :nervous:
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras