Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3045061 times)

Re: W-H-I-Y-L - Asante Sana Squash Banana.
Came a cross a particularly non-**** reddit post that might help you: Ignore the length, it's a wall you should read.
Interesting read.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
dreamed about her last night.  it was not a good one.  :(
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Bought Total Annihilation on GOG for less than $2, because lol what's a backlog?  Also toying with Saints Row 2 on Steam, since there's a big *whichever publisher bought :v:* sale going on there.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Just noticed Ronny Cox is in star gate sg 1.

Watching on netflix.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
His stance against SG1 is about his love for humanity, not his hatred of Jaffa.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft

Did someone mention Stargate SG-1 IE my favouritetist show in the entire galaxy?

dreamed about her last night.  it was not a good one.  :(

Consume melatonin pills
Seriously, on that I've some of the best dreams in my entire life and none of them I wake up from going "well **** now I feel like ****"
Though this morning I did go "COME ON IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD"
(The dream itself was awesome, but it cut out right as I was about to have sex with an asian woman. Seriously it was so vivid and then my brain went "Time to wake up!" Fffffffuuuuu. Didn't even get too far into the foreplay. However it does mean that the advice people gave me for the whole in love don't know what to do situation is working and I'm starting to disassociate intimacy with my best friend. Faster than I expected which could be good or bad, don't know yet)

Yeah that was probably unhelpful, but the main point is that it is entirely possible to disassociate certain feelings with someone if you can figure out how. What I'm doing seems to be working

Came a cross a particularly non-**** reddit post that might help you: Ignore the length, it's a wall you should read.

That was a good read, helps to know that I'm on the right track and embracing the fact I'm only human
Never really was someone who talked to people except some very select few about that stuff

On the subject of my best friend, it seems we'll endure and I overthought how resilient we both are to one another
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 08:52:28 pm by deathfun »
"No"

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers

melatonin gives me REALLY ****ing weird dreams.  to the point where literally nothing about them makes any kind of sense at all.  a sort of mental gibberish i guess. 

as for dissociating, i don't want to do that at all.  i know it's bad, but i don't want to even try to let go.  not yet.  despite my promises to myself, i still haven't sacked up and tried to have the talk.

goddamnit here it goes again.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
skipping Judas Priest concert tonight.  because meh, mood and whatnot.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
Investing in a fog machine, some laser lights and an awesome sound system will basically fix that for you
Who needs to go to concerts when you can just make your own?
"No"

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
my bass skills aren't up to snuff yet.  halfway decent singer.  but only when i have something to match.  pretty awful by myself.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
Blast songs from the bands you like then!
"No"

I find wailing out my favorite songs in the garage while mama and the kids aren't home to be especially cathartic.  Good resonance in there, and no one to hear when I screw up a note.  No one to complain.  That's it in a nutshell.  Sometimes I just feel the need to scream.  But to put it into the words of my favorite songs is even better.  A way of re-asserting my own identity to myself.  And it almost always makes me feel better.

The car works too, but the acoustics aren't as good.  And some things just cannot be belted out while sitting down.   :p
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline InsaneBaron

• In the CR055H41R2
I find wailing out my favorite songs in the garage while mama and the kids aren't home to be especially cathartic.  Good resonance in there, and no one to hear when I screw up a note.  No one to complain.  That's it in a nutshell.  Sometimes I just feel the need to scream.  But to put it into the words of my favorite songs is even better.  A way of re-asserting my own identity to myself.  And it almost always makes me feel better.

The car works too, but the acoustics aren't as good.  And some things just cannot be belted out while sitting down.   :p

So True! :P

Except I don't have a garage with decent acoustics. So I use the basement.
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move." - Captain America

InsaneBaron's Fun-to-Read Reviews!
Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius - Silent Threat: Reborn - Operation Templar - Sync, Transcend, Windmills - The Antagonist - Inferno, Inferno: Alliance

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
I have an apartment.  Sorry neighbors.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
Get them to jam with you obviously
"No"

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
Alas, for can I jam no more.  Bass USB cable broke in some sort of exotic fashion.  Though the drivers never properly installed (only recognized as a generic USB audio device), it always worked but threw an annoying nag screen about the cable not being properly configured.  Now it still shows as connected, but it picks up no sound.  Not in game or in windows.  I've tried literally every port on my computer and I'm pretty sure every permutation of USB settings possible in BIOS.  Goddamnit UBI, just write and ship your own ****ing drivers instead of relying on windows to do it right automatically.

Offline Sololop

I've always been curious about working in Radio. I love to talk, and love even more when people listen! I am quite opinionated, and have been told numerous times I have a very clear, good voice when doing presentations or talks. I'm considering stopping by the local Campus radio station, as they have an Orientation night every few months so people can see how Radio stations work, and maybe become a volunteer. Could mean I might get an internship at a commercial station down the road.

Not 100% sure if I want to go yet or not though. Uncertain what's holding me back, just sounds like it would be pretty interesting.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
This is where I ask that you post a voice clip of yourself talking
"No"

I've always been curious about working in Radio. I love to talk, and love even more when people listen! I am quite opinionated, and have been told numerous times I have a very clear, good voice when doing presentations or talks.

Pick a subject, and start a podcast! It's cheap, and it'll at least give you real experience you can use later.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
We could always use campaign reviews.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png