Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3031880 times)

Re: W-H-I-Y-L - Asante Sana Squash Banana.
My father went through surgery today on his left shoulder and I am pleased to report that it was a success.
Surgeon says 6 weeks recovery, then he'll have to start PT. Hoping for a smooth recovery!  :)

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
After getting **** for "bagging" the first watch by relieving at the same time I had been relieved the entire time I was on first shift, I proceeded to have a nearly 15 hour watch. 

****.  This.  ****.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
https://www.canadaammo.com/

AR-15 BOLT ACTION .50BMG UPPER RECEIVER
OHMYGODIAMSOHAPPYTHATTHISISATHING
INEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDI TINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEED ITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEE DITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINE EDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDITINEEDIT

"No"

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
That would have to be a single-shot deal, as I don't see any physical possibility of a .50BMG fitting in an AR15's mag well.
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
That would have to be a single-shot deal, as I don't see any physical possibility of a .50BMG fitting in an AR15's mag well.

Precisely what it is, but seriously, who cares!
Makes me wonder why I even bothered getting a 31lb rifle when *that* exists
"No"

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
****, what is the recoil going to be like from that thing
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

In one word: Fun. :D
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline AtomicClucker

• Runnin' from Trebs
Applying for jobs soon, hope to get some responses. Hoping for a non-dry turkey sandwich to save the world!

In all seriousness, getting my resume out the door and feeling less in ****-ville and moar raring to kick some ass. Plus my Grad show (though it's been several months since graduation) will be going up 6 weeks. A friend is getting me to apply to his company as well. Sure tech support sucks as a starter job, but his company offers promotions and advancements, plus job-related training to scripting and coding is a nice plus. And I don't need to sell my creative soul (or rights of any sort) while working as a tech support monkey.

Feeling less sorry for myself and desire to get the **** out of the Looney Bin. Now to watch my family break down and panic~
Blame Blue Planet for my Freespace2 addiction.

Offline InsaneBaron

• In the CR055H41R2
Came to my family's home to find my littlest sister crying because she missed her chance to see Cinderella in theaters- not sure what happened but some of the others went without her. "Why don't we take her to a later showing?" I ask. Well, turns out everyone else is either sick or busy that night. Little Sis starts crying again- she'd been looking forward to Cinderella for months. "Okay, Okay, I'll take you!" I say. Well, we go to the theater, and turns out the only showing left is the Midnight showing (how many theaters even have that?). Little Sis looks at me pleadingly. "Okay, you win! Just paint a black zigzag on my sweater and be done with it!"

How do I get myself into these things... :P

So we went. I don't have much of a taste for that genre, but artistically it was very well done, so I still give it a thumbs up. A massive improvement on the rather preposterous animated one (which, yes, I've seen, I grew up with sisters for crying out loud!)
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move." - Captain America

InsaneBaron's Fun-to-Read Reviews!
Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius - Silent Threat: Reborn - Operation Templar - Sync, Transcend, Windmills - The Antagonist - Inferno, Inferno: Alliance

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
Work is an absolute **** show.  Now the never-ending 13 hour shifts are cutting into my already approved leave.

Government shop workers are ****bags and/or totally incompetent.  We're at probably 70-80% rework.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
"What am I going to do with a lock of hair?"
"I don't know, get a dildo and give it some bush?"
"No"

Offline AtomicClucker

• Runnin' from Trebs
Family is panicking that I'm applying to for jobs.

Apparently they're more scared of money than they are of the government :D
Blame Blue Planet for my Freespace2 addiction.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
Seems an odd thing to panic about

Also, GenDisc never gets old to read
"No"

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Seems an odd thing to panic about

Also, GenDisc never gets old to read

Welfare?  :confused:
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline InsaneBaron

• In the CR055H41R2
Let me get this straight, O mighty IRS. You want to take my money, that I earned by my own sweat and exasperation working for difficult people, and blow it on not merely wasteful but actively harmful things like drone strikes and P****** P*********. And then, you have the gall to make it difficult for me to pay you with your mess of legal forms.  :mad:

Blast it all, government should be crowdfunded like Star Citizen. Or something like that.
Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move." - Captain America

Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius - Silent Threat: Reborn - Operation Templar - Sync, Transcend, Windmills - The Antagonist - Inferno, Inferno: Alliance

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
Been annoyed today.

Star Wars trailer bits getting played all over the office when I am trying to avoid trailers and marketing.  Someone tried to send me a reaction video of someone watching the star wars trailer.  Also, reaction videos are stupid.  Everyone getting all excited over Battlefront when it's an EA product that'll get a **** PC port and terrible post-release support. 
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Just saw a banner ad containing both "Read Comics Online" and "Birth Control Options."  The joke pretty much writes itself.

Offline deathfun

• Minecraft
Been annoyed today.

Star Wars trailer bits getting played all over the office when I am trying to avoid trailers and marketing.  Someone tried to send me a reaction video of someone watching the star wars trailer.  Also, reaction videos are stupid.  Everyone getting all excited over Battlefront when it's an EA product that'll get a **** PC port and terrible post-release support. 

Who cares! Star Wars!
"No"

Offline InsaneBaron

• In the CR055H41R2
Been annoyed today.

Who cares! Star Wars!

This  :yes:

Offline deathspeed

• i can't think of a good avatar
    • Steam
These CAT scans of guns are amazing!

http://xrayguns.com/shop/
Maybe someday God will give you a little pink toaster of your own.