Author Topic: WiH memeification (EPIC SPOILER ALERT FINISH WIH FIRST)  (Read 15149 times)

Offline Black_Yoshi1230

• Fat and lazy glory hound, mooch, narcissist.
    • Black Yoshi's YouTube Page
Re: WiH memeification (EPIC SPOILER ALERT FINISH WIH FIRST)
Even though we don't know what happened to them, I'd like to think they lost a LOT of ace pilots and even 19 years of disputing civil conflicts ain't enough to mend that.

The MechWarrior 2 Resource Forum / Flyboy's Flight Sim + Aviation Page / Falcom Sound Team JDK / Jane's F/A-18 - Resources

&& "LAUNCH! LAUNCH! S__T WE'RE HIT! WE'RE TAKING CANNON FIRE! GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" - The best Jane's Longbow 2 Co-Pilot Audio Clips.

|| BEAMS! DEATH BY BEAMS! <- Blue Planet: War in Heaven in a nutshell. (Phrase is adapted from the Freeman's Mind spinoff Barney's Mind, Episode 14: BEES! DEATH BY BEES!)

^ Give a kid a stick and tell him to beat up his enemies, he'll do it without a second thought. Give a kid a book and tell him to defeat his opponent, and he'll read the book, defeat the other's mind, and smack him on top of the head. Give a kid a flower, he'll force his opponent to eat it.

Offline Husker

I'm a Lions fan. Their whole NFL career being simplified to that season is just sad.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Quote from: Falconer
Your invite to Nagari link is inappropriate, beneficial only to you, and tacky. Wow, I cannot wait to let every Fedayeen Neophyte mine my top-tier military connections to help them land a post. I love the sense of entitlement in you Earthers. You’re welcome for your humility lesson for the year. Don’t ever reach out to senior operatives again and assume their carefully curated list of connections is available to you, just because you want to build your network.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
You are a treasure.

Offline BritishShivans

• Jolly good supernova
fav

Offline Aquila

Behold, the Captain of the Imperieuse.

Recently watched this series. 'twas awesome  :nod:

Also,

Offline Torchwood

• Mechanical Templar
Please accept my humble tribute to the release of "Morrigan in the Sunglare".

And

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
If god is isn't real, then how come metastatic ontovoric acatalepsis event?

Christians - 0
Atheists - 0
Shivans - 1