Author Topic: Why did it elude me so long? (SPOILERS)  (Read 1799 times)

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Why did it elude me so long? (SPOILERS)
Quote from: Unknown Origin
strategic transitional event imminent. notify exostoic elements. Cognicide contingency to active
That's it, the Shivans had failed long enough. They want to wipe out all intelligent life; everything. nothing will survive... except for that which goes within the walls of Shambhala. The universe will be made pure again.
All the cosmic tumors, all the galaxy wide hegemonies; they will wipe it all out. They will come forth as Kalki, and wipe the filth of the cosmos. The chosen to be left will be the humans. In exchange for their help, humanity will survive in Shivan filled cosmic vacuum. The humans will be left as creators; the Shivans as destroyers; the Vishnans will perish, for nothing from before this new time is worth preserving.

Sometimes it takes looking at things as a madman to see.

This is why they went after Laporte. The Vishnans know she is the key to their survival. they cannot see her well thanks to Ken, but they can see the other nagari sensitives tutored by the Shivans. The Shivans came up with a new plan, but it made them dependent on the humans.

The Vishans have become a cosmic cancer of their own, absorbing, subverting entire civilizations.

The Hammer of Light knows the Vasudans must die out too. But perhaps by aiding the humans, some trace of their once mighty civilization may survive as a memory.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 11:09:56 pm by An4ximandros »

Offline Aspa

Re: Why did it elude me so long? (SPOILERS)
You turned around didn't you?

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
There is no evil darkness threatening to devour you. That is a defense worm, meant to destroy intruders into the nagari network. Notice how at no point Ken seems to show the slightest care about it? Ignore it and nothing happens. They put it there.

Offline qwadtep

Then explain:

ENLIGHTENMENT IS A THRESHOLD THE CATALYST FOR AMALGAMATION, FOR THE SINGULARITY THAT BINDS WHOLE SPECIES INTO THE UNION WE SEEK. THE OLD BURNT THE COSMOS CLEAN IN THE WARS OF THEIR YOUTH NEVER AGAIN WILL THAT PRICE BE PAID.

brothers, brothers paramatma! why are you so cold? you tend to the walls and the clockwork while we, the gardeners execute your will upon all the life within. you maintain the old plan but do not pretend surprise when we cast it aside your creators blundered once and in doing so unleashed the deepness that stalks the cold roads of the cosmos. we must prepare.

It strikes me that the "cognicide contingency" isn't the destruction of thought, but the protection of it from those who would see diversity and natural selection extinguished in favor of a single monolithic consciousness.