Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next >
FreeSpace Discussion / Re: Best difficulty Level TPlay Freespace 2o
« Last post by The E on October 17, 2017, 10:43:34 am »
Insane. On Insane difficulty, your weapons and the enemy's are pretty much the same, there are no damage reductions or buffs at play, and the AI is free to gang up on you as much as it pleases.
FreeSpace Discussion / Best difficulty Level TPlay Freespace 2o
« Last post by Vellos0x1 on October 17, 2017, 10:33:40 am »
The subject says it all. But in what difficulty is balanced for players and enemy (both weapon deal the same or somethin)
Multiplayer / Re: Network Settings Not Saving
« Last post by Bryan See on October 17, 2017, 08:48:30 am »
I'm using 0.12-rc.2 version of wxLauncher. I'm using the latest nightly build of FSO.
General Discussion / Re: Star Trek Discovery -- This is the good ****
« Last post by Luis Dias on October 17, 2017, 08:47:24 am »

The banter writing though, is almost Mass Effect Andromeda quality.
Wings of Dawn / Re: A WoD dev blog
« Last post by Commander Zane on October 17, 2017, 07:55:31 am »
Wow, so much speed and maneuverability. It seems like the game is progressing away from Star Wars styles physics (which is wrong but fun to fly nonetheless) and toward truer inertial physics, which is trickier but worth the effort.
Parts of those were under glide mode, but given it's the Kaze I believe it's already pretty drifty under tight turns.
General Discussion / Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi 2nd trailer
« Last post by Buckshee Rounds on October 17, 2017, 07:48:40 am »
Accuses others of melodrama -> ragequits.

I guess that's one way of winning a debate. Now I'll never know why I'm so biased. :(
« Last post by Enioch on October 17, 2017, 06:17:14 am »
Because making a quality game takes quality time.

« Last post by LoneFan on October 17, 2017, 06:04:36 am »
Wow, so much speed and maneuverability. It seems like the game is progressing away from Star Wars styles physics (which is wrong but fun to fly nonetheless) and toward truer inertial physics, which is trickier but worth the effort.
« Last post by technopredator on October 17, 2017, 04:24:24 am »
Yes, essentially all movies have flaws.  What a shocking revelation.  However, you've made absolutely no case that this particular movie's flaws are a notable detriment to its overall quality, instead accusing us of "not seeing them."  What exactly were you hoping to achieve here?
Read my previous posts, I'm not going to repeat myself, I'm off this thread, too many dramma queens that cannot be accused of not seeing flaws, they see everything, they're perfect, pfffff please
« Last post by Luis Dias on October 17, 2017, 04:04:17 am »
Guys could you knock it off? I don't even understand what you're trying to achieve either, Mongoose? He didn't like it and probably sees the flaws in it in a way that is fatal to the enjoyment of the movie, you clearly don't?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next >