Author Topic: Release Party  (Read 5653 times)

I have recently gotten ahold of 90% of the campaign so i'll be releasing everything hopefully by saturday when i can get it fully packed up in an installation package for all you awesome people!  I hope your all excited as i am! will post it soon!

and who ordered the happy unicorns!

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Are you not happy, citizen?
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Should we wait until April 2 before we believe this? :p
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Shoot, im happy as heck... unicorns scare me!  ... maybe uniphobia? anywho Still in process of getting installer going :banghead:

Offline Nuclear1

I feel like that initial post should include something like "AND IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR MT AGAIN, YOU'LL SEND $500,000 IN SMALL BILLS"
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

hehehehe.....  yeah.... well... obviously.... april fools but yeah, good conversation starter... right?!

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
Everyone missed the release party... guess you'll never see MT now...
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

not like anyone actually believed it... lol, Well... theres always next years aprils fools joke that turns out to be legit and everyone craps themselves

Offline DarkShadow-

• Machina Terra
Well, I'm still here... just can't do anything before some other stuff gets done :/
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, isn't 'Eureka!' but rather 'hmm....that's funny.'" Isaac Asimov

aye, it will come together in time