Author Topic: New Starshatter Official Release  (Read 5177 times)

Offline Jander

New Starshatter Official Release
I'd like to see how much interest there is in a new StarShatter game. I can get permission to make it and it has wormed its way into my heart so if there is interest i would love to move forward with it.

Cheers,
Jander

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: New Starshatter Official Release
As I said in the other thread, it depends on Milo (as he is the sole rights holder if the IP). If you can get permission to continue official development, I am sure noone would mind, but I just have to ask: What are your qualifications? Have you worked on other games before, what kind of skills do you have that would help in this endeavour? You are, simply put, a complete outsider, and we'd like to get to know you.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Jander

I understand :).

I went to school at the International Academy for Design and Technology majoring in Fine Arts in Video Game Production. I currently work for Matrix Games as a Production Assistant. Im 6'2 brown eyes black hair,,, o wait wrong kind of introduction.

I've been modeling for about 3 years using Maya, 3ds max, and world building in Unity and UDK. I haven't published any games as of yet. Been working to much but after historicon i will be able to dedicate a large amount of time to the project.
Not sure what else to tell you about me so , Ask and I shall answer.

Cheers,
Jander

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
An Unity guy? I know it's not exactly the right forum, but heard of Kerbal Space Program? :) Your skillset (modeling+Unity) is in high demand there.

Offline Jander

I dont know that my schedule would work for them. I work full time as a Production Assistant right now so it would limit how much i could actually do for them.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Dragon, sending you a PM. I would be interested in working with them.

@Jander; I would like to offer my freelance design and modeling services to Matrix games. I always liked what Starshatter was trying to do, it just skipped on a couple parts that I feel were important to immersion.

Cheers, and good luck Jander!