Author Topic: Development pics  (Read 31672 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
A whole ship cannot be covered by some specific science equipment. Some places are just covered with armor plates and ventral front part it one of this places.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I don't suppose you'd be open to installing a multipart turret there for experimental weapons testing?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Depends on Goober :P
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I think it looks fine as-is, especially since the hangar will go in the front recess.

But Galemp brings up a good point about turrets - there aren't any!  Betrayal, you mentioned that you handed it off to be textured.  Can turrets be added after texturing, or do you need to add them now?

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
They can be added after.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

I guess this belong here :P. PBR power!

As for previous posts, it has 11 turrets. I had to strip them down for texturing process. Also it has a small hangarbay, on the bottom of front section. I added it later, so it's not present on p3d model.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 03:27:02 pm by Nyctaeus »