Author Topic: Good Hunting  (Read 1819 times)

Afternoon all,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone here, just joined up last night and loving FSO. I Played Freespace 2 when it first came out and loved it. By far it is probably my favorite simulator game of all time. Currently fixing the files on my computer and got the installer working...can't wait to blast away at the stars again. Thank you to everyone that has made this all possible!

Good luck and Good hunting,

Tavour "Dragon 3-6" Airis- Out

Offline Lepanto

• Believes in Truth

Have you had fun so far?
"We have now reached the point where every goon with a grievance, every bitter bigot, merely has to place the prefix, 'I know this is not politically correct, but...' in front of the usual string of insults in order to be not just safe from criticism, but actually a card, a lad, even a hero. Conversely, to talk about poverty and inequality, to draw attention to the reality that discrimination and injustice are still facts of life, is to commit the sin of political correctness. Anti-PC has become the latest cover for creeps. It is a godsend for every curmudgeon and crank, from fascists to the merely smug."
Finian O'Toole, The Irish Times, 5 May 1994

Blue Planet: The Battle Captains: Missions starring the Admirals of BP: WiH
Frontlines 2334+2335: T-V War campaign
GVB Ammit: Vasudan strike bomber
Player-Controlled Capship Modding Tutorial

greetings

how was ur journey?

Hey all sorry I didn't reply to your welcomes. So that you know I have now played through all that is out for blue planet and I'm currently work on a campaign addition to the BP universe.

The files at first or some of them I should say, were hard to install and get the graphics right...But that's partially my fault for only having onboard graphics. But I got every and loved every minute of it. Though I wish both 3 was voiced...And I can't wait for act 4/5.

Good luck and good hunting :)